Ambition
Intelligence
Adventurous
Open-minded
not ignorant
Wealth
Diversity of interests

Essentially me but a woman.

I'll go with the same of that last phraseMyself but is a female. I think that's what everybody strives for, because you can definitely get along with one and the other

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Ambition
Intelligence
Adventurous
Open-minded
not ignorant
Wealth
Diversity of interests

I'll go with the same of that last phraseMyself but is a female. I think that's what everybody strives for, because you can definitely get along with one and the other

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Ambition
Intelligence
Adventurous
Open-minded
not ignorant
Wealth
Diversity of interests

Honestly I would HATE to date a person like myself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Ambition
Intelligence
Adventurous
Open-minded
not ignorant
Wealth
Diversity of interests

Honestly I would HATE to date a person like myself
laugh.gif

- i really find that music says a lot about personality. if we like the same music, i can tell we have hours of conversation, and not just about music. and if it goes down to lyrics? potential soulmate material lol.

- willingness to learn
like if i say hey have you ever heard of mitch hedberg? and she says no and thats it, shes boring lol

- i really find that music says a lot about personality. if we like the same music, i can tell we have hours of conversation, and not just about music. and if it goes down to lyrics? potential soulmate material lol.

- willingness to learn
like if i say hey have you ever heard of mitch hedberg? and she says no and thats it, shes boring lol

This.

But not too similar. As long as we share all the same interests, it's cool. But we def can't act like one another

This.

But not too similar. As long as we share all the same interests, it's cool. But we def can't act like one another

Someone who could put me on to new things whether it be music, art, fashion, etc..
Sports fan is a plus.
J. Cole fan
pimp.gif

Someone who could put me on to new things whether it be music, art, fashion, etc..
Sports fan is a plus.
J. Cole fan
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom