NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Does the Nike store in NO ever have anything good?? I hit the store in Gonzales prolly every other month but never find anything.

Does the Nike store in NO ever have anything good?? I hit the store in Gonzales prolly every other month but never find anything.
New Orleans Nike store was a good place years ago but everytime I do now it is just as bad as Gonzales but I am not from New Orleans. I am guessing you have to know someone that works at the outlets around here if you want anything good because I don't think anything good hits the shelves in Gonzales or New Orleans. I believe he only Nike outlets worth your time going to are hours away. That is just my opinion.

I go to the Gonzales one at least once a week just to check. Every now and then you'll find something good but anything worth having doesnt last long in there. As far as the New Orleans one idk. I know they had the Banned 1's when those came out. So they at least get a chance at better stuff than the Gonzales one.

I was just at the one in gonzales yesterday and it doesn't have anygood....i keep saying I'm not going to go anymore, but I find myself in there one or twice a month leaving out there empty handed...LOL!!!

I was just at the one in gonzales yesterday and it doesn't have anygood....i keep saying I'm not going to go anymore, but I find myself in there one or twice a month leaving out there empty handed...LOL!!!
Yeah I feel the same way. I only go when I am in the area or headed to New Orleans that is the only time I waste my time going in there.

anyone know where I can get the Penny V cloaks from?

Peace, didint know we had a NOLA thread on here. 

I was told last year by footlocker employees from different stores(Metairie, Baton Rouge, Lafayette & also New Orleans/Canal Street) that  the footlocker on Canal Street will become a House Of Hoops. Does anyone know what the hold up is on that because the only thing I can figure out is that they will make it an official HOH for NBA ALLSTAR 2013 or those plans have been dropped altogether.

I was told last year by footlocker employees from different stores(Metairie, Baton Rouge, Lafayette & also New Orleans/Canal Street) that  the footlocker on Canal Street will become a House Of Hoops. Does anyone know what the hold up is on that because the only thing I can figure out is that they will make it an official HOH for NBA ALLSTAR 2013 or those plans have been dropped altogether.
 I was just talking about this the Sat the Bred 13's drop with the manager at the House of Hoops in Baton Rouge!! He said it will not happen. The footlocker's on canal don't make enough revenue to justify having one. Plus stores downtown can't open before 10 and have to be close by 5 or 6. He said after 5 is when a shoe store makes most of its money. He said, they were close to opening one in Lakeside Mall, but the mall shot it down!!! Same reason the footaction closed in lakeside...they didn't want all those shoes store in the mall!!! Basically..they didn;t won't that type of crowd in the mall...smh!!!! According to him, Laffy is getting the House of Hoops!!! He did say for allstar weekend they will probably convert the one of the shoe store into a jordan brand store!!!!

I was just talking about this the Sat the Bred 13's drop with the manager at the House of Hoops in Baton Rouge!! He said it will not happen. The footlocker's on canal don't make enough revenue to justify having one. Plus stores downtown can't open before 10 and have to be close by 5 or 6. He said after 5 is when a shoe store makes most of its money. He said, they were close to opening one in Lakeside Mall, but the mall shot it down!!! Same reason the footaction closed in lakeside...they didn't want all those shoes store in the mall!!! Basically..they didn;t won't that type of crowd in the mall...smh!!!! According to him, Laffy is getting the House of Hoops!!! He did say for allstar weekend they will probably convert the one of the shoe store into a jordan brand store!!!!
Thanks good info because I have not actually been in footlocker to buy anything since the Christmas releases when I picked up the Lebrons, 2 pairs of KD's and the Kobe 8. I am looking to trade the Kobe 8 Christmas for some AJ1 Royals or I will trade the Kobe 8 Christmas and Hyperposite SOL for the Lebron Corks if that is considered a fair trade.

Oh by the way if anybody in here provides you any information that is helpful give them the thumbs up because we can increase each others reputation and also help each other out for releases.

I actually heard they were going to have that HoH up and going by end of summer...but not from anyone necessarily credible just fellow sneakerhead

And for those that like SB's Skateboard shoes try RUKUS I think they have 3 locations in Louisiana(Hammond, Baton Rouge & Lafayette).
There also a spot in Lafayette about a quarter of a mile from policies(some stakeboard arena) I use to go there and pick up my sbs.. The ruckus in br use to be with that bs when sbs were really hot

Back
Top Bottom