NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Lol @ wasko
method they gone have some work out there not a lot but some. I wore my mint low balenciagas last year turned a good bit of heads

Food Drinks Music H03$ just good vibes like the French Quarter be shut down people flood all the streets.

Method what's cheap? Just got a new car I'm looking to add some sound a 12 may be a lil to big but cheap always trumps good decision making haha. It's already enclosed?

Bet there's at least 10 counterfeit Kanye West related sneakers being flaunted.

I'd guess 5-7 fake Red October's, 1-2 fake Jasper/Don, and 2-3 fake Y2's.

Always like that. :lol:

I just be Coolin Bleu.. Im damn near good wherever i go so i dont get into to Much trouble.. Its all good on my End.

Bet there's at least 10 counterfeit Kanye West related sneakers being flaunted.

I'd guess 5-7 fake Red October's, 1-2 fake Jasper/Don, and 2-3 fake Y2's.

Always like that.
laugh.gif
I'll never understand why dudes rock fakes. It's bad when people cop fakes thinking they're real, it's worse when they know  they are rocking fakes and just don't care.
Seen fake ROs yesterday at the Polo outlet.. Wanted to say something so bad,but Cuz thought he was clean so i Let that boy fly..
laugh.gif

When it come to MS,if somebody got it on,they feel that its Real.. Out here,the websites that be having the shoes going for 40-50$,N***** think they Gettin real deal shoes.. And if you tell em something,they think you hating..

View media item 907971All shoe are 100% authentic, DS, still factory laced, and never tried on!!!
text me 504-352-6299
Kobe Prelude 1-sz10 $800obo
Kobe Prelude 3-sz8&8.5 $320obo
Kobe Prelude 4-sz10 $520obo
Jordan 3lab5-sz10 $340obo
Kobe 8 BHM-sz10.5 $320obo
Kobe 8 ASG-sz10.5 $300obo
Kobe 8 SS-sz10.5 $260obo
Foams-sz9.5 $260obo
Kobe Elite-10.5 $160obo

View media item 907971All shoe are 100% authentic, DS, still factory laced, and never tried on!!!
text me 504-352-6299
Kobe Prelude 1-sz10 $800obo
Kobe Prelude 3-sz8&8.5 $320obo
Kobe Prelude 4-sz10 $520obo
Jordan 3lab5-sz10 $340obo
Kobe 8 BHM-sz10.5 $320obo
Kobe 8 ASG-sz10.5 $300obo
Kobe 8 SS-sz10.5 $260obo
Foams-sz9.5 $260obo
Kobe Elite-10.5 $160obo
Yall make me a offer!! Will deal if you purchase multiple pairs! ! Open to all offers!!

I haven't gotten the weekly email from Politics yet, but they might have them this weekend. Probably only in the Lafayette location though.

You trying to get a pair too?

Nah, I'm more of a GR saucony type guy, none of the collaborations lately have really fired me up. I fell in love with the brand with the first few releases of the Elite line but now really only go for easy to find pairs

Let me know if you hear anything and whether or not you would be close enough to a Release area to scoop me up a Pair.. I will pay for your Troubles..

I'll let you know if I hear anything, I'm going to be in town all weekend though and Saturday is booked up with groceries, thrift store shopping, book sale, and an impromptu birthday party for myself at my local bar that night.

I know H-S is going to have them on sale at 0:01 GMT saturday morning, which would be 8pm here.

Back
Top Bottom