NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Yea the red suede material is pretty weak in person. 

Shout out to my boy Nick out in Chicago who was able to hold down the Saint Alfred's for me. Many thanks homie, salute. 

Anyone can hold down a size 10 Shadow 1s. Im paypal ready.
Not sure where you are, but Sports Plus Canal St. will let you reserve as of today $30 fee.  I reserved a size 10 from them already. I'm pretty sure most people down here are going for the Red IV's, so you probably have a chance with the shadows. These new heads prolly reserved all the IV's already...sleepin on the OG's!

Not sure where you are, but Sports Plus Canal St. will let you reserve as of today $30 fee.  I reserved a size 10 from them already. I'm pretty sure most people down here are going for the Red IV's, so you probably have a chance with the shadows. These new heads prolly reserved all the IV's already...sleepin on the OG's!

Called them yesterday to reserve a size 10. You beat me to it. all they had was two 10.5 ill take my chances

When does Sports Plus start allowing reserves for release? Like say the shoe comes out Saturday like usual, do they start allowing reserves on the Monday of that week?

Damn I just missed the restock on Nike.com  at 6pm

They had jordan 3's 88 and jokers. Jordan 11 lows. Jordan XX8 in various colors. Jordan HGG, Squadron blue, black toes.

Bred 11's for like the 6th time

Lebron denims, prisms, jades, christmas & more

Kobe 8 easters

Foamposites in all white, pink, camo

They also had a lot more that was gone off the page by the time I logged in. I think it was 50 different items.

Damn I just missed the restock on Nike.com  at 6pm

They had jordan 3's 88 and jokers. Jordan 11 lows. Jordan XX8 in various colors. Jordan HGG, Squadron blue, black toes.

Bred 11's for like the 6th time

Lebron denims, prisms, jades, christmas & more

Kobe 8 easters

Foamposites in all white, pink, camo

They also had a lot more that was gone off the page by the time I logged in. I think it was 50 different items.

I just left Sports Plus. They have the Shadows size 9 on up available to reserve and most likely to cop tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'll have 2 sz 13's and a sz 14 in the 4's and a sz 13 in the shadows get @ me!!!!

^^ Damn nice sh*t wasko 

Picked up the Shadow 1's this morning instead of the hyped up 4's. Very glad with my decision, picked up my 9.5 with ease from Footaction. Can never have enough Jordan 1's

Back
Top Bottom