Nobody watching the Colts/Jags Game? (TNF)

WOWWWWWWW

got all the way to the Colts 7 only to get sacked to lose the game as time expires.

the last play of that game sums up the season. this team did not have what it took to get over the hump. losing MAD close games. MAD injuries to the pointwhere even when they moved down field (last drive)...

smh.gif

This _ not even hurt...smh
You damn right he isn't hurt....get used to it *%%%$. MJD
pimp.gif
one of the few bright spots of this team

Jaguars LB Mike Peterson, who probably played his last game in Jacksonville, kissed the field during pregame introductions
frown.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

WOWWWWWWW

got all the way to the Colts 7 only to get sacked to lose the game as time expires.

the last play of that game sums up the season. this team did not have what it took to get over the hump. losing MAD close games. MAD injuries to the point where even when they moved down field (last drive)...

smh.gif

This _ not even hurt...smh
You damn right he isn't hurt....get used to it *%%%$. MJD
pimp.gif
one of the few bright spots of this team

Jaguars LB Mike Peterson, who probably played his last game in Jacksonville, kissed the field during pregame introductions
frown.gif

frown.gif
tired.gif

As with all home games, I was at the game. Reggie Nelson made a huge mistake on the Colts first Touchdown. That 10 second run-off for the injury at the endkilled us. Oh well, there's always next season. The Jaguars played hard tonight, so that leaves me feeling good about next season.

• I can't believe our season ends next week after all the preseason hype.
    smh.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by jville819

Garrard = bum status
No, he just has a bum group of receivers.

Exactly.
The Jags FO failed him miserably. the OLine being banged up and swiss cheese didnt help neither. but damn. dude has zero WRs.
imagine Desean Jackson in this Offense with that Running Game. Yr after yr, they refuse to address the one Glaring need on offense and this yr they blew itAGAIN.
Matt Jones, reggie Williams, Jerry Porter , Troy Williamson and dennis Northcutt are not the answers. They gotta stop pickin up these off brand free agent WRstoo
smh.gif

smh.gif
TURRRIBLE.
Jags turning into the Florida Marlins of the NFL

Told ya'll Peyton is def an MVP candidate.

The Colts would have 2 wins without him, and that's a fact.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Told ya'll Peyton is def an MVP candidate.

The Colts would have 2 wins without him, and that's a fact.

Peyton = MVP. Last Nite he showed his !*%!

pimp.gif

and I hate that dude with a passion

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Matt Jones, reggie Williams, Jerry Porter , Troy Williamson and dennis Northcutt are not the answers. They gotta stop pickin up these off brand free agent WRs too
smh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by jville819

Garrard = bum status
No, he just has a bum group of receivers.

Exactly.
The Jags FO failed him miserably. the OLine being banged up and swiss cheese didnt help neither. but damn. dude has zero WRs.
imagine Desean Jackson in this Offense with that Running Game. Yr after yr, they refuse to address the one Glaring need on offense and this yr they blew it AGAIN.
Matt Jones, reggie Williams, Jerry Porter , Troy Williamson and dennis Northcutt are not the answers. They gotta stop pickin up these off brand free agent WRs too
smh.gif

smh.gif
TURRRIBLE.
Jags turning into the Florida Marlins of the NFL

Fred T prolly might have played his last game too. IDK why the management wants to get rid of him either. He has admitted hes lost a step but hecan still come in and play, JDR has also acknowledged he would like to have Fred back.

I know the Jags are gonna get a good draft pick I just hope we don't use it on Crabtree.

Back
Top Bottom