nobody watching Dexter here ?

I was wondered why NT never mentioned Dexter. One of my favorite shows, ever. I thought this season was getting too crazy but with this last episode it'sgotten back on track.

This show is crack. Apparently Dexter went to my rival high school (Ravenscroft) in Raleigh.
laugh.gif

I like what they've done with the Trinity killer so far this season. The previews for next week look sick too.

This dude Arthur's voice cracks me up when he say's "Kyyyyle". And anyone else notice how many times Deb drops the f- bomb each episode. Myroomate and I put an over under at 13 two weeks ago and she got to 12.
laugh.gif

Great show though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think Trinity's daughter is going to kill herself and then Cody is going to be kidnapped

Best show in a while. While, to me, this season is not as good as the first one, I have to say the WHAT DA!@#$# factor is whats missing for me. It is still oneof my favorite TV shows right now. Mad props to the book writers because it was a while since I had seen an original concept on TV
smokin.gif

i watched the first 2 episodes... didnt get into it.

im determined to give it another shot tho. we'll see how it goes...

the finale is gonna be crazy. looks like from the previews cops were throwing dexter on the ground. i wonder if he gets caught
eek.gif

can't wait till sunday .......

Originally Posted by Kobe Fan

Anyone else like Deb?

She has the hottest ugly face out there.
pimp.gif

she has nice eyes. i know what you mean, shes not good looking, and she got a flat @#$ body with no hips but shes not terrible either. and this season is myfavorite next to the first one. i thought it would be a disappointment since they showed the killer right from the beginning, but damn Trinity is one creepy@#$ dude. didnt really like the third season much, but i guess it was important for dexter to learn not to trust ANYONE with his secrets

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Hmm... sounds like i need to watch this....

trust me you're missing out...I watched the first 3 seasons in like 3 days @#$% was that addicting

Originally Posted by tooflyy

this season went by way to quick though .. only 2 or 3 more episodes leftt
frown.gif

theres only one episode left.
and i hope it dosent end on a cliff hanger, i hate cliff hangers
ohwell.gif

The way all the actros have described the finale I'm not sure if I will even be able to watch it.

Best show on TV by far.

Last episode was epic.

Trinity is a G.

I read a spoiler for the finale (damn you tree
laugh.gif
) that would be
eek.gif
frown.gif
if it happened.

And I co-sign Trinity's daughter, those topless scenes were appreciated.
devil.gif

I LOVE this show! Its really a shame that more people don't know about it. Every episode advances the storyline for the season so well.

I cannot wait to see how the season finale starts out!

And I co-sign Trinity's daughter, those topless scenes were appreciated.
devil.gif

No Doubt. Too bad what happened to her.

This is the first season I have watched and so far I am impressed. Best scene so far was when he dragged Trinity to the kitchen, pulled out a knife andwent... " I should have killed you when I had the chance"
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom