No Spongebob For You!!! Lol

oxygen

Banned
My bigger cousin doesn't let her little kids ( ages range from 2-7) watch Spongebob, she says they're gay and dont want her kids watching that stuff. Do you agree? I think its funny because everytime they come over they be like " Can we watch spongebob, pleassssssssssse!"

I haven't heard "my bigger cousin" in ages.
eek.gif

I made a thread on this a while back I think or at least a post. Don't rock with this show. Always felt it wasn't funny or good quality entertainment, then I watched some eps and it really wasn't funny then I was catching all these blatant homosexual innuendo which felt like a slap in the face given the target audience. This isn't me against homosexuals being represented but to me it's the overuse and forcing it on the audience making it not seem normal. It should be a seamless transition not a struggle.

Make the kids watch Boomerang, WB cartoons, Tom & Jerry, old Hanna Barbarra joints, anime, etc. Nickelodeon has fallen off hard for some time now from it's days when they had quality cartoons for kids.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I made a thread on this a while back I think or at least a post. Don't rock with this show. Always felt it wasn't funny or good quality entertainment, then I watched some eps and it really wasn't funny then I was catching all these blatant homosexual innuendo which felt like a slap in the face given the target audience. This isn't me against homosexuals being represented but to me it's the overuse and forcing it on the audience making it not seem normal. It should be a seamless transition not a struggle.

Make the kids watch Boomerang, WB cartoons, Tom & Jerry, old Hanna Barbarra joints, anime, etc. Nickelodeon has fallen off hard for some time now from it's days when they had quality cartoons for kids
THIS
never liked Spongebob.  just never found it funny.  old cartoons are the way to go along with 3 Stooges.  

Spongebob is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's one of Nick's best shows.
laugh.gif
at your cousin
She seems like a bad parent.

Originally Posted by iYen

Spongebob is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at your cousin

Fixed.  I wouldn't call someone a bad parent for not letting their child watch a certain show.  Granted irrationality is never a good sign, I still stand behind what i just wrote.

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by iYen

Spongebob is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at your cousin

Fixed. �I wouldn't call someone a bad parent for not letting their child watch a certain show. �Granted irrationality is never a good sign, I still stand behind what i just wrote.
I never said she was a bad parent.
It's not that she doesn't let her kid watch a certain show, it's her reasoning behind it.
That's what I think makes her make bad decisions.
At the end of the day, she's depriving her kids of some healthy lulz.

On another note:
Kind of thread related but did anyone else get barred from Harry Potter, any movie that had hell in the title, or things of that sort as a little kid because of your super religious parents?
My dad threw away my harry potter book that we were assigned to read in elementary because it had witchcraft.
laugh.gif

Edit:
If his mom doesn't let him watch spongebob, then he'll miss out on all these lulz.

Free Image Hosting by imgbox.com

Back
Top Bottom