No love for Cactus Foams?

yeah i agree with the poster those shoes are dope in retrospect.the green and black just fits perfect.

They're ok, I prefer the black/red model much more. I just don't typically like neon green on basketball shoes.

pimp.gif

love em..

Agreed with the fact that Voltages are highly sought after due to their OG status. I seen a dude in the buy/sell forum trying to unload a pair for 600?? Andbefore someone calls me a noob or a youngin, I was around when the OG run of foams were released.

If these cactus foams were released as OGs and had the same type of corny marketing ad campaign I'm sure you'd all be feining for them...but that'sok because the lack of hype allows us who like them to cop a pair for almost half of the retail price.
smile.gif

i got my pair the first day i seen them, i wasnt planning on it, but i went to the mall and saw them n was like damn those are tough, and made my girl front me200 to cop
smile.gif

anything foamposite = copped around here!!

I believe shoe city has them for 89.99 and they're still not moving. These are a bust and a slap in the face to the samples. I wouldn't trade for apair let alone buy.

Yeah you can still find these, and the black/red ones, all over the DMV under retail. It took me months to find something to wear with the Cactus Foams. I onlyhave on shirt

Samples were way better. And dispite Bmore's love for foams these r still on shelves and on sale

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I believe shoe city has them for 89.99 and they're still not moving. These are a bust and a slap in the face to the samples. I wouldn't trade for a pair let alone buy.

Really?? where is shoe city located at?? Im in Cleveland Oh

I still have no love for the apple flavored laffy taffy bottomed dope dealers! The shoe is awful compared to what could of been (samples). Nike blew it x 1000with this garbage of a shoe.
mad.gif

Money saved....

Holla!

yeah like others said, volts are only sought after because theyre OGs, if they were to drop today, they'd be selling like the cactus foams

of cuz, the OG color of this foamposite is the best...
but these retros are not bad, i got my blk/red retro, i think they are real cool~ very nice color match up, but the price kinda crazy.
blk/cactus kinda disapointed me, first looked the sole is transparent looking with neon color, it looked real cool~
but solid color... just not my color~
all blk one is cool too, but i wnt my blue retro bak T0 T
y the F i sold it.... so regreted...

i recently sold my pair they a lil snug on my big toe. i normally wear a 10, i had to get a 10.5 in them and they still fit weird. they was a cool shoe. it wasjust a pain trying to find something to match with them. i paid $100 for them a few months back when footlocker had the 50% off. if anyone is still looking forthem. just wait till they do the 50 again. it'll be soon. they did it twice and had a 30% off friends and family in 1 month. but yeah, the foams aren'texcluded. and if they don't have your size in the store. just order them. thats what i did. free shipping too. just don't expect your shoe box to be intip top shape when you get them. if anyone has a nike outlet around their way. be on the look out for these. the one over my way got in 16 pairs of them, butthey was all sample 9's and Nike had them for $39.99 , no lie.

the cactus foams are okay when compared to the samples, but i will def cop if i had the money then.

Back
Top Bottom