No Longer Speculation - Kanye's Air YEEZYSSS

Air Yeezzy?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I like them in the same way I like the Lotus Elise.

Like the Elise, I like the look of these shoes, but there's absolutely nothing I can do with it. I seldom wear jeans, and these would look HORRID with shorts. So there's nothing I can do with them.

laugh.gif
So true...
Originally Posted by Yepr

I'd take the Grammy colorway over these anyday.

Co-sign to the UMPFTEENTH power. Please release a black-based colorway!

The grey toe on that pair makes it look off to me. I think it should be navy/obsidian whatever shade most of the upper is.

Iam really liking these! Reminds me of a time when Nike actually took chances. I not liking the color blocking, but if they release theGrammy joints... all hype aside three pairs for me.

ill probably get these if they hit the sales rack but i dont think thats gonna happen

I love these. I like the colors a lot. And the strap. I'm a huge fan of kicks with straps. Trainers, Deion's, Godzillas.

I think these are pretty nice, if they're a general release I'll probably look to get them if not or well.

I'm seen a whole lot worse lookin' stuff come out of Nike lately. I'm diggin' these...and this colorway.

From the Grammy's pic it looksl like they have also a ankle strap a'la AF1 Hi it might be removable as well.

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

LOL this site should just be called hype talk, because everyone just claims to think people like sneakers due to how much they are talked about. I copped all three pairs of fusions this weekend and heads on here saying I'm a hype beast because of it. I could care less what anyone likes or not. If I like it I buy it.

Now on this topic, the Air Yeezy are fire, they remind me of the old days. I could care less if Kanye endorsed them or not. They are hot.

DING, DING, DING!!! My thoughts exactly when reading through this thread. And I'm not sure why all of a sudden Grey and Orange w/a little glow inthe dark = flamboyant. Not much different than the glow in the dark series (Dunks, etc) people were going nuts over in the fall, or the glow in the darkDoernbecher FC's that sold out everywhere a few years back if you ask me.

I like these quite a bit BECAUSE of the elements incorporated. A little Jordan III, Jordan V, Air Force V Hi's, along with the ATO's. It came outlooking pretty good to me. Like others have said, if they're not hard to get, I'll grab a pair...especially the black/white.

Peace,
J

i like the overall shoe design but they will prob be like $250 and I dont want people checking out my feet bc I have Kanye's nikes on

Back
Top Bottom