No Kobe, No Duncan, and No Shaq in the NBA Finals Vol. It's been a good run

It has been a hell of a run by these three superstars. Since Jordan retired from the Bull's in 1998, one of these three players have made it to the Finals every year since then.  A new era of Superstars are emerging so props to Kobe, Shaq, and Duncan for dominating for so long.

000TTT10.jpg

Tim%20Duncan%20banners.jpg

shaq-champ.jpg

It has been a hell of a run by these three superstars. Since Jordan retired from the Bull's in 1998, one of these three players have made it to the Finals every year since then.  A new era of Superstars are emerging so props to Kobe, Shaq, and Duncan for dominating for so long.

000TTT10.jpg

Tim%20Duncan%20banners.jpg

shaq-champ.jpg

Kidd and Dirk can finally get theirs and then hand the torch to lebron in 2 years
pimp.gif

Kidd and Dirk can finally get theirs and then hand the torch to lebron in 2 years
pimp.gif

New era of basketball is definitely here. All the players i grew up watching are either on the decline or done. It's sad:frown: but also exciting at the same time because it will be fun watching all the new young guys in the league emerge . Now i know how Jordan fan feel when he retire in 98

New era of basketball is definitely here. All the players i grew up watching are either on the decline or done. It's sad:frown: but also exciting at the same time because it will be fun watching all the new young guys in the league emerge . Now i know how Jordan fan feel when he retire in 98

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if you wanna add to it, no kobe, duncan, shaq, jordan, or clyde drexler in the finals for the first time since 1989

alien.gif

Mind=blown.

if you wanna add to it, no kobe, duncan, shaq, jordan, or clyde drexler in the finals for the first time since 1989

alien.gif

Mind=blown.

5 dudes + 22 years = MIND BLOWN

5 dudes + 22 years = MIND BLOWN

I just texted my boy this today. Great run by all three, NBA is transitioning to the younger starts. It's good for the league. 

I just texted my boy this today. Great run by all three, NBA is transitioning to the younger starts. It's good for the league. 

Yep this is a superstar-driven league. Only 7 different teams have won championships over the last 20 years and only 6 different coaches have led those teams. It's a weird feeling knowing that someone out of Erik Spoelstra, Scott Brooks, Tom Thibodeau, Lionel Hollins, Rick Carlisle, or Larry Drew will win a championship in about a month.

Yep this is a superstar-driven league. Only 7 different teams have won championships over the last 20 years and only 6 different coaches have led those teams. It's a weird feeling knowing that someone out of Erik Spoelstra, Scott Brooks, Tom Thibodeau, Lionel Hollins, Rick Carlisle, or Larry Drew will win a championship in about a month.

man seems like it was yesterday when jordan left... now it seems these 3 greats are on their way out soon.

i hope phil jackson comes back and coaches the heat... the nba needs another ohil jackson coached dynasty to make it feellike the old times...

man seems like it was yesterday when jordan left... now it seems these 3 greats are on their way out soon.

i hope phil jackson comes back and coaches the heat... the nba needs another ohil jackson coached dynasty to make it feellike the old times...

Back
Top Bottom