No Huarache retroes? What happened?

Huarche BBall retros are LOOOONG overdue as they were supposed to be a 2010 release and it looks like it never happened.

Huarache runners are one of my all time favorite kicks, and it kills me that they won't just retro the OG colorway again. With all the doo-doo they drop on us on repeat we can't get something that everybody's been asking for for like the last 7 years.

These are my alltime favorites and I hope they drop sometime soon and especially the scream green colorway. Come on nike it's been at least ten years already!

These are my alltime favorites and I hope they drop sometime soon and especially the scream green colorway. Come on nike it's been at least ten years already!

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

The Trainer Huaraches are coming out next year. I'm waiting for the Flights to eventually come out.

This.

I'm goin to go nuts when the Air Flight Huarache comes out again.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

The Trainer Huaraches are coming out next year. I'm waiting for the Flights to eventually come out.

This.

I'm goin to go nuts when the Air Flight Huarache comes out again.

Originally Posted by Hyalite

I'd like to see the scream green cw and this blk/purple cw.

ICo-sign.

Still have my circa 2000 scream greens, but i'd jump at black/purple.

Originally Posted by Hyalite

I'd like to see the scream green cw and this blk/purple cw.

ICo-sign.

Still have my circa 2000 scream greens, but i'd jump at black/purple.

Just picked up a 99 retro pair of Scream greens for 50 bucks, DS. I was so happy I wore em that day. My last retro pair bit the dust years back. I Would love a reretro though so I wouldnt have to worry about the glue seperation. A Chinese spot around the way had all types of DS stuff packed in the back, ashame alot of it was unwearable/mildewed but Imanaged to score Indiglo XIVs, Flights from 90 and 91, Jumpman pros and a few other gems. Out of all that though the scream greens were my favorite pickup. We def. need a reissue, and I dont think Nike would butcher these too bad either.

Just picked up a 99 retro pair of Scream greens for 50 bucks, DS. I was so happy I wore em that day. My last retro pair bit the dust years back. I Would love a reretro though so I wouldnt have to worry about the glue seperation. A Chinese spot around the way had all types of DS stuff packed in the back, ashame alot of it was unwearable/mildewed but Imanaged to score Indiglo XIVs, Flights from 90 and 91, Jumpman pros and a few other gems. Out of all that though the scream greens were my favorite pickup. We def. need a reissue, and I dont think Nike would butcher these too bad either.

I literally just wrote a spanish essay about the flights - you had to write about your favorite piece of clothing growing up and it was a no brainer for me - id love to see a retro

I literally just wrote a spanish essay about the flights - you had to write about your favorite piece of clothing growing up and it was a no brainer for me - id love to see a retro

Originally Posted by kapstone

DOPE $%^T!

Originally Posted by kapstone

DOPE $%^T!

Originally Posted by davey5737

i want some retros too, they are so comfortable i just got my first pair

off topic, but can anyone tell me what pricerange this cw should run?

see the cracks? get picts of the air bubble. if it's misted, chances are, shoes are in the mids of falling apart.

Originally Posted by davey5737

i want some retros too, they are so comfortable i just got my first pair

off topic, but can anyone tell me what pricerange this cw should run?

see the cracks? get picts of the air bubble. if it's misted, chances are, shoes are in the mids of falling apart.

Originally Posted by Valmonte

Don't seem to see any promo on the Huaraches, especially the running shoes. What happened? No sales? Dont see them alot in ebay too. These are one of the best classics and comfy shoes to wear! 
0d135423ee846c9c39ea546b2ef831ac303f85f.pjpg
grail status
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Valmonte

Don't seem to see any promo on the Huaraches, especially the running shoes. What happened? No sales? Dont see them alot in ebay too. These are one of the best classics and comfy shoes to wear! 
0d135423ee846c9c39ea546b2ef831ac303f85f.pjpg
grail status
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom