~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

I honestly don't know how this is physically possible if you are not smashing females

I realized how sexualized our culture is when I tried to do this last time and  attempted to stay away from all titillating material.

its actually quite disgusting how much of mass culture is geared towards sex and the objectification of women's bodies

Some of us are used to never getting any. Many ****** go years between yambs. That caused me to fap too much and now I hardly even enjoy it. It's like chasing that first high at this point

I honestly don't know how this is physically possible if you are not smashing females

I realized how sexualized our culture is when I tried to do this last time and  attempted to stay away from all titillating material.

its actually quite disgusting how much of mass culture is geared towards sex and the objectification of women's bodies

Even if you play 2k they got half naked cheerleaders on the game thicker than a mug.

1/10th the way there my good men. I feel the power :pimp: I honestly believe that this is some sort of spiritual cleanse; I've been in a whirlwind for a few years and I know that conquering this challenge will propel me to great heights.

Out of shear desperation, I'd attempt to holla at ANY female before I go years without sex.

Years without getting your **** wet? 
eek.gif

**** it I'd just pay. 

Thats how I lost my virginity....

....... a few months ago :x :smh:

Do you guys think I joke around about not getting any? You think it's a ******g game?

Since then I smashed 2 girls. Not ones that I am proud of either. One of them girls rolled her eyes into her head and passes out. I wake her up and she slaps me and says "I'm sorry. I wasnt sure if you existed". Then reaches for her sock drawer and pulls out a big *** bag of 12 different prescription pills. Turns out she is schizophrenic.

We had taken off our clothes in the living room! So I go back to the living room while she is doing whatever. I get dressed creep out her crib like
View media item 640515
Didn't even get to bust

Thats how I lost my virginity....

....... a few months ago :x :smh:

Do you guys think I joke around about not getting any? You think it's a ******g game?

Since then I smashed 2 girls. Not ones that I am proud of either. One of them girls rolled her eyes into her head and passes out. I wake her up and she slaps me and says "I'm sorry. I wasnt sure if you existed". Then reaches for her sock drawer and pulls out a big *** bag of 12 different prescription pills. Turns out she is schizophrenic.

We had taken off our clothes in the living room! So I go back to the living room while she is doing whatever. I get dressed creep out her crib like
View media item 640515
Didn't even get to bust
lol where did you meet her?

My mom worked as an addiction counselor and she would sometimes tell me stories that she heard from addicts. On one occasion she was telling me how individuals trying to break a crack addiction would be triggered by random things. An example would be someone opening a peppermint and the sound that the cellophane wrapper made would remind them of crack burning. Also someone said that opening an old China cabinet released a smell that would trigger memories. I thought of these stories because there have been times in the past where I would be getting ready to go out and I'd put on lotion and as soon as the scent of the lotion hit me a signal went to my brain and it reminded me of fapping. Crazy how the brain makes those correlations.

This is deeper than it seems, and fapping probably has negative effects that we probably can't even identify.

It's so crazy that I used to continue to do it considering how guilty I would feel 99% of the time afterwards.

Last edited:
Some college party I went to.
My mom worked as an addiction counselor and she would sometimes tell me stories that she heard from addicts. On one occasion she was telling me how individuals trying to break a cracking addiction would be triggered by random things. An example would be someone opening a peppermint and the sound that the cellophane wrapper made would remind them of crack burning. Also someone said that opening an old China cabinet released a smell that would trigger memories. I thought of these stories because there have been times in the past where I would be getting ready to go out and I'd put on lotion and as soon as the scent of the lotion hit me a signal went to my brain and it reminded me of fapping. Crazy how the brain makes those correlations.

This is deeper than it seems, and fapping probably has negative effects that we probably can't even identify.

It's so crazy that I used to continue to do it considering how guilty I would feel 99% of the time afterwards.
Same here. I never understood why.

And it wasnt even guilt. It was dissatisfaction

Last edited:
My dude blotters, you be taking so many Ls my dude I hope ish gets better for you son. :smh:

Not gonna lie, I failed already....I'm restarting though, I didn't even really try the 1st time for NFO or NFN. The confidence I had gotten over the alst couple days is kinda lost though, but I'm still straight.

My mom worked as an addiction counselor and she would sometimes tell me stories that she heard from addicts. On one occasion she was telling me how individuals trying to break a crack addiction would be triggered by random things. An example would be someone opening a peppermint and the sound that the cellophane wrapper made would remind them of crack burning. Also someone said that opening an old China cabinet released a smell that would trigger memories. I thought of these stories because there have been times in the past where I would be getting ready to go out and I'd put on lotion and as soon as the scent of the lotion hit me a signal went to my brain and it reminded me of fapping. Crazy how the brain makes those correlations.

sounds like classical conditioning

Wow, that's alot of dudes falling out in 3 days. Y'all don't see a problem with that?
its a legit problem and boys are taking it for granted man...

cats gonna have completely useless peens that only get up for triple h sized breasts or butts of cherokee...

:smh: :smh:

Not going to lie to you NT, I just caved in. It was too hard to start on a weekend. Tomorrow I'm starting for good and just because I broke my promise to you guys I'm doing the 120 days so don't put me on the dropout list just yet. I promise to post each day because I know you guys will be my motivation. Going to read the OG Mandinos scrolls ever day as well. Good luck everyone. 
Og Mandino 
pimp.gif
started reading....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom