~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

Looking through these chick's fb's and seeing some of these Halloween fits is not helping. Had to avert the eyes mad quick. Staring at some grade A Massachusetts for too long will result in a quick trip to fapville. I had to glance and keep it moving, same with some vine vixens I saw on YouTube. Didn't even click the link.

It's true that the more you fap, the more you will feel the need to fap.

I started fapping at 13 and decided to stop. I went 8 years without fapping or sex at one point in my life (from 14-22), mainly due to religious reasons. After that it was pretty much a steady pace of yambs. Around 26 I started back the filthy habit of fapping and it has been pretty regular. I'm 30 now and it has been a steady balance of both since I've been in a relationship. It's crazy how strong the fap urges are now; it's like my meat is trying to boss me around. Reminds me of the family guy episode where Chris' wart began to dictate his life.

It really is like a legal drug and the Internet is a dealer. I am not dependant on an orgasm. I can control my body and I can control my life.

Fornication Alternative Procedures no longer control me :pimp:

Last edited:
if I ever get the urge to fap, I'll just try to take a shower or eat sunflower seeds :smokin or even light a cigarette :pimp:

Last edited:
Day 1 good. I might not be posting in here often, I'm realizing that in general I have an internet addiction. A twitter, facebook, instagram addiction. I feel like if I cut these out of my life, I'd be much happier in general.

Day 1 good. I might not be posting in here often, I'm realizing that in general I have an internet addiction. A twitter, facebook, instagram addiction. I feel like if I cut these out of my life, I'd be much happier in general.
sounds like an NT addiction too.

Last edited:
missed registration, but I'm in for November

smh at OP for not letting in newcomers in on day 1

but who needs e-verification in order to improve on yourself

Just think of it like every Friday is another accomplishment, as an added joy to it being the weekend

Should be easy . . . just get to Friday

Count me in. made it all the way through october might as well keep it goin

Idc if registration is closed, I'm joining. Gonna see how long I last though

Made it through day 1.

Day 1 - a breeze.

Usually gets hard 
grin.gif
 around Day 5 - 7.

Got some yambs 2day. I haven't fapped in 4 days but my **** was way harder than it would be if I had fapped today or yesterday. I know it's early but if that's a sign of things to come then lawd this will be worth it

I feel the same way... I think im only gonna go on NT on my smartphone....

Day 1 almost over...I almost caved in today but came through! 

OP I am on the official list twice.

Give my second spot up to the highest bidder. Who wants in?  
grin.gif

nerd.gif

Last edited:
day one a success , I find tht whenever I feel a slight urg I js come into this thread and read the pros of not fapping and I'm gucci lou :pimp:

Last edited:
Dudes gotta chill with these vivid stories about women in here. That fifty shades of gray talk had a brothers mind running. I might have to avoid this thread altogether, also I know some lame are going to try to sabotage the plan with some inappropriate pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom