No Fap November

Another weekend in the books and survived

Day 19 still in. Broke my record of last year: 17 days. Didn't think i had this much self control. Might as well try to make it the full month. Good luck NT fam

Still in it to win it 
pimp.gif

My body is ready for Dec 1st

^^ lulz at dudes going hard with the pics / gifs (pause). 

Also: I got yambs on deck for Wednesday night. Consolation prize for being #foreveralone on Thanksgiving.

the ****? a chick rollin down a sock turns you on homie?

If thats who I think that is(shes been posted before), that ***** is bad IMO.

I mean. dont get it twister, she aint moving nothing, but I sholl wouldn't mind seeing more.

I'm still in and I had reached a point where I was really in my stride. The *boom*... I had "the dream". Totally unexpected. Missed the details but woke up as the story "resolved" itself. Now, I think I'm slowly getting more focused on my quest for yambage. Got nothing lined up for the holidays, but I've been really busy between school and working on my house.

Point is, I'll probably just hold off until I get some, even if it goes past the first. This month has put into perspective just how far I've fallen into my own antisocial trap.

Annnnnnd I'm out......

In 5........4........3.......2...........................................................................................................................1

AHHHHHHHHHHH

May peace be with you and yours this fine evening!!!!

Back
Top Bottom