No Fap November

roll.gif

GAHHHHHHH I saw the most freakin delicious buns at the gym todayyyy

Popped a straight bone cone and just started spazzin

New I would come home to some righteous self lovin then remembered this thread. Had me....

GAHHHHHHH I saw the most freakin delicious buns at the gym todayyyy

Popped a straight bone cone and just started spazzin

New I would come home to some righteous self lovin then remembered this thread. Had me....

the whole point of this challenge is the exact problem you're having, not engaging these broads when you see em', your penis is telling you what you need, bunz, and you're going home and fapping thinking about the bunz you saw, instead of approaching the bunz 0] , unless she was with her bf oron the phone or something you failed the mission son.

Last edited:
Those ******* posted above aint that bad.

Would take a lot more to break me of this conquest.

Stay strong NT 
pimp.gif

On the real........

I have a date this weekend and am highly concerned that my built up storage will not be able to be maintained for more than a few min if the yambs are achieved.

I might just have to take the L so I can get a W.....
Exactly how I feel . . .

the whole point of this challenge is the exact problem you're having, not engaging these broads when you see em', your penis is telling you what you need, bunz, and you're going home and fapping thinking about the bunz you saw, instead of approaching the bunz
alien.gif
, unless she was with her bf oron the phone or something you failed the mission son.
you right man, you right. I thought about it afterwards too....but, eh it's hard to drop old habits homie.
laugh.gif
 Just gotta man up the next time around...

i dont know who that is or what she really looks like since i cant see upside down but i would love to meat her

you right man, you right. I thought about it afterwards too....but, eh it's hard to drop old habits homie.:lol:  Just gotta man up the next time around...
not even gonna lie... that's how I was when it first started ...

But next time you'll pounce my dude... a "no" without faption >>>> not trying without faption...

I've been stupid quick to holla at yambs lately.. been turned down a few times but meh ... atleast I'm shooting.

Back
Top Bottom