No Fap November

30t6p3b.gif
... jada fire did me in. I think this is alot harder just cuz of the "no fap november" thing. It's constantly on your mind, where as normally i can go a week without fapping without even noticing. Goodluck to the dudes still in it... and listen to what the guys are saying. Don't look at ANYTHING tempting, I watched some vids last night, and saw that top 50 list.... no. 6 kept calling me
tired.gif

day 4. have material on deck but not fapping. this should be worth the wait.  didn't know most of the chicks on the top 100.

This is good cause the only way ima nut is if Im getting it innnn lol got me hitting up all these !@#!@$ and it's only day 4 hahah

i'm done son. I started playing that DC Universe Online game to keep me occupied, but the servers are down 
frown.gif

wife left this morning all i have to do is tough it out till the 15th and it's smooth sailing from there

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Havent fapped in about 2 weeks. feels good

Does it really feel good though?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
 are you serious i done that before and hes not even lying it does feels good its like your a brand new man

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Havent fapped in about 2 weeks. feels good

Does it really feel good though?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
 are you serious i done that before and hes not even lying it does feels good its like your a brand new man

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

If u give out this first week... just try to start over and end the first week of december...

Nope. Thats is not an NT sponsored challenge.

Back
Top Bottom