No Fap November

A1Zo.gif

I'm going to miss some good scenes from BB and ZZ
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

What exactly are the rules?

Can't ejaculate altogether? (Sex, dome, fap?)
What part of FAP don't you understand?

In previous months, the no FAP challenge included sexx0rs.
So calm your @*%!%+$+ down.

Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by FourReal

lol i really want to know to like the last time i do in fact remember not fapping in 2 months period which was like 7 years ago
robin explain pls
When you OD fap, you lose a lot of angst, energy and ..."Fire".
I haven't fapped in 2 weeks and I can already tell my smash game has improved 
laugh.gif

Which is why I'm not even gonna do a "Fap for the road" by the end of October. Just let that lack of fapping built up. 
laugh.gif

also sex feels better. could be false but i read an article about too much fappin can temporarily damaging nerve endings in your hangman. 
eyes.gif
the possibility of that being true makes me want to stop
i saw this article talking about too much pron makes it harder to ejaculate during normal sex because you mentally don't get as excited. something about your dopamine receptors being over-used and blunted as well as the instant gratification of fapping to pron and being able to skip to the best parts. it sounded reasonable
grin.gif

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear
i saw this article talking about too much pron makes it harder to ejaculate during normal sex because you mentally don't get as excited. something about your dopamine receptors being over-used and blunted as well as the instant gratification of fapping to pron and being able to skip to the best parts. it sounded reasonable
grin.gif
Read an article like that, and it's definitely reasonable. That's why I've limited my pr0n viewing so that won't even happen.
That's why u gotta keep forplay involved every time, no matter if you just wanna jump right in.

Day 2 was the hardest... Now I'm not even sweating it and tomorrow is day 5 for me. I had gotten a lot more school work done and acne seems to be dwindling...

Were the questionable "benefits" of not fapping already discussed in this thread..?
If so I will go back and read...after I fap...

That .gif at the top of the page just slayed me!
roll.gif
eek.gif

And if you're getting your best orgasms through fapping/pr0n (while having sex w/ a human), you're doing something wrong.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

What exactly are the rules?

Can't ejaculate altogether? (Sex, dome, fap?)
What part of FAP don't you understand?

Wait so we can't have sex? Cuz I finally cuffed a chick

did UPS lose your hooked on phonics cd? 

either way, might try to strictly sex thing.  

Back
Top Bottom