No Fap February 2013 vol: IN THE BOOKS. congrats to everyone!

Gutta, lol...

I can understand the rubbers making u soft, not a stranger to that.

But her dome work has improved,and u was titty smashin', and still no volcano?

Im sure if u got down alone u could, hell of course u could, no need to ruin this challenge to find out.

Maybe have her stroke it for u when its time?

If not, then call Dr.Phil.??

Nah, j/k..I sometimes stop when I feel Im bout to go just cuz I wanna keep smashing..If you do that too, then u may wanna go ahead and let it rip soon as u feel it, no matter if its a 30 sec thing or a 2 minute thing..

Dont let it become a mental thing if it has.

I may be way in left field with all this, but just tryin to figure out whats up with the no volcano situation..

View media item 275472View media item 276786
35dazpd.jpg

tumblr_m11u3vyqfw1rpq42yo2_250.gif

1275691523994.gif

View media item 130887
media

tumblr_magljzdvbj1r3j9wdo1_1280.jpg

b97bd45af2f211e1918122000a1d034f_7.jpg

tumblr_mfxkbqQ5wo1qlf2x3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lwq1luo9MU1qdoxp5o1_400.jpg

View media item 251897
jada-stevens.gif

tumblr_lwkhndcmDZ1r4a9loo1_400.gif

lisa-ann-o.gif

View media item 68599
View media item 233657

you can't fight it.

tumblr_lxk6l4Yex21qlv6exo1_500.gif

give up this fight..

orgasm.jpg

so how many bodies did i assassinate?

:nerd: :nerd: dont lie bros

Ive been out..And thank goodness..

But who is the chic 4th from the bottom? And in your 1st attempt, the 4th from the top? Same chic right?

And that 1st pic..getting tingly already LOL!!

Last edited:
^^^

Meh.... not enough fat booty rumps.

Plus I only fap to hardcore ...

Soooooo ... I'm straight.

iknow i aint check in on this month but i been gettin consistent pum pum no fap. the female i been gettin it from got me upset so im thinkin bout fappin so i can clear my mind...dont wanna n need a copin method from the nt famb :frown:

^^^

lies, i know i bodied some people off the no fap list. no one's gonna be a man and admit defeat?

:nerd: :nerd: was my assassination attempt weak? those are quality pics (could've gone a bit harder, but its borderline bannable).

^^^

lies, i know i bodied some people off the no fap list. no one's gonna be a man and admit defeat?

:nerd: :nerd: was my assassination attempt weak? those are quality pics (could've gone a bit harder, but its borderline bannable).

You have to come better than that

View media item 283343

Man we're at the end of the month. If it was that easy I would have been toast :lol: 4th quarter!

Back
Top Bottom