• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any Warriors fans on Niketalk besides Jumpman? I hope my man Jumpman wasn't too busy with his life to watch this game and celebrate.

598x248.jpeg.f7a7b52d2dbc49dc9c176aef788a8355.large

MVP

Bruh ... This game is incredible .. The league has giving the Cavs all they blatant hlp the can and they still can't win. SMH.

Please.

You honestly think any logical fan of the game thought these things?

Moz is a good player, Delly isn't a Curry stopper.

You moving goal posts. Yall were saying these things dumb loud in game 2 and 3. Nobody brought up whether it was logical. Point is, yall didn't call them bums until game 4.

Right, :lol:

Because I'm sure YOU think Delly is a good ball player.

Stop w/ the nonsense, man.

This supporting cast is and has been below avg, its not that hard to see.

Series is over. It was a great series, I haven't enjoyed a series this much in YEARS. Too fun. Happy for Golden State.

- I hate seeing new coaches inherit great teams and win with them. Kerr got a great team and now he gets a ring, I hate seeing this happen in sports.

- Do not want to see Curry win the MVP. He's not MVP worthy this series. Been a nonfactor too many games to be the MVP. Iggy deserves it, even though he's corny as **** for those wack *** celebrations. He's been great. Rebounds, passing, defense and scoring. He's done it all, key moments and key plays.

I'm out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom