[No 56k] Monday Night Football 2-2 Chicago Bears @ 4-0 Detroit Lions

megatron

Banned
After showing Dallas what was really good, MNF returns to Detroit
pimp.gif

Cutler dies from an Ndomukong Suh hit.
Chicago defense gets exposed
Hester returns 3 TDs
Stafford throws 8 bombs, 6 of them to myself.
Lions win by 2 touchdowns

09000d5d822bfa63.jpg

09000d5d822bf745.jpg

Calvin Johnson is good but he's got a really annoying personality.

Andre is quiet, therefor.. Andre >

As if this debate hasn't been had a thousand times before...

1. Calvin
2. Andre
3. Fitz

This is an extremely refreshing Monday Night Football game. It'll be awesome to watch, can't wait.

Bears by 3

Should be a good game. I'm Hoping Forte does not have a huge game.

Vegas has the Lions -6

Any Detroit NT'ers going tailgating or to the game? Im trying to be downtown at about noon or 1 to tailgate.

Should be a good game
pimp.gif

Think Lions will shut Forte down in the run game but need to be aware of screens and Hester on the reverse.

If the Lions can stop Chicago's screen plays it will be pretty damn tough for da Bears to win.

Lions 31
Bears 18

If the lions get down to us by 14 I can bet you money they won't come back

Bears By 3

The Lions will take their first lost.

The Bears haven't started off on fire, but every team better come to play when it's time to play them.

Bears by 14. Bears with 2 interceptions and a forced fumble.

See ya'll on page 2. I have a cable modem and those pics are still ridiculous.

Forte will get a couple runs in the beginning but after not scoring a TD within the first 2 possessions, Martz panics and goes back to Cutler throwing the ball 60 times which gets him punished by the D line.

Lions 31
Bears 21

Chicago 17
Detroit 27

Stafford throws for 300 and 3 tds
pimp.gif

Cutler shows why he's the most overrated qb in the NFL...at least 2 picks!

Detroit will be 5-0 with no running game...too bad Mikel out for the entire year he and Best would be dope in the backfield!

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Any Detroit NT'ers going tailgating or to the game? Im trying to be downtown at about noon or 1 to tailgate.
Hmmmm Mini NT Summit....I didnt plan on it since I didnt have any tix but Id def crash a tailgate

I may be biased because I'm a Bears fan but anything can happen in a division game. That being said, our safeties are atrocious aside from Chris Harris who's probably not gonna be able to play due to the hammy. Sun is also gonna eat Cutler alive.

Bears 17
Lions 23

A good matchup. The lions will lose this season but not to the bears this monday night.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

who cares about the game
who will sign the intro?!?!

who knows hank williams said him ,his song & his rowdy friends are all gone because espn stepped on his toes trying to block his freedom of speech

ESPN Chicago reports Lions DT Nick Fairley (foot) will make his NFL debut against the Bears on Monday Night Football this week. Fairley has reportedly told friends and family that he's been given the green light this week. The No. 12 overall pick resumed practicing on a limited basis Wednesday. He will play in a backup role behind starters Corey Williams and Ndamukong Suh throughout the season.
Oct 6 - 2:38 PMSource: ESPN Chicago

Jay-Cutler-Chicago-Bears-Practice.jpg

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/stor...etroit-lions-nick-fairley-debut-chicago-bears
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/stor...etroit-lions-nick-fairley-debut-chicago-bears

Back
Top Bottom