Nnamdi Asomugha to be a free agent

New Orleans has been trying to get dude since 08' and the door is wide open and he from Lafayette too? Shheeessshh. Send Bush else where, Sign Nnamdi, move jenkins to safety, and draft a decent 3 down back WE CAN DO IT lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

roll.gif

Only the Raiders...

I realize they had to think this was unlikely, but why even write that in there?

Ah well...

*insert 10 pages of "DO IT _____!!!!!" comments*

THIS

with that said. DO IT JERRY

roll.gif

Only the Raiders...

I realize they had to think this was unlikely, but why even write that in there?

Ah well...

THIS

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

roll.gif

Only the Raiders...

Ah well...

THIS

Word.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

roll.gif

Only the Raiders...

Ah well...

THIS

Word.

grin.gif

And here we go...

next 5 pages will be
[Insert owner of fav NFL team] do it!

grin.gif

And here we go...

next 5 pages will be
[Insert owner of fav NFL team] do it!

"How about this... We'll take away all incentive you have to play through pain. And then we'll agree that if you are LESS productive in 2010 than you were in 2009, we'll let you walk in Free Agency! How about that, Nnamdi? How's that sound to you?"

Um... What?

"How about this... We'll take away all incentive you have to play through pain. And then we'll agree that if you are LESS productive in 2010 than you were in 2009, we'll let you walk in Free Agency! How about that, Nnamdi? How's that sound to you?"

Um... What?

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Would not mind seeing the Lions get involved. Then we could focus on other things for the Draft now that we won't get Prince or PP
This seems smart, logic dictates if you going to burn a bunch of guaranteed money on a CB, why not go with a proven star verses a maybe, but then again how well to CB's age?

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Would not mind seeing the Lions get involved. Then we could focus on other things for the Draft now that we won't get Prince or PP
This seems smart, logic dictates if you going to burn a bunch of guaranteed money on a CB, why not go with a proven star verses a maybe, but then again how well to CB's age?

Back
Top Bottom