NKorea warns of nuclear war

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

N Korea HAS TO BE BACKED BY SOMEONE.
they backed by them James Bond villians

Quantum is funding their operation
laugh.gif

my whole thing is... why the hell does North Korea want nuclear war? I mean what is driving its nuclear ambitions? They have been trying
to assemble these weapons for years... but why?

I've been seeing this topic pop up a lot the past months. Although definitely important and a threat I just don't see it actually happening.

In nuclear war there is no winner, North Korea nukes us, we nuke them, back and forth then our allies step in. End of human civilization. The North Koreagov't knows that.

Now if they're crazy enough to try and initiate mankind's demise I can see two possible scenarios: similar to the cold war, where even N.Korea'sallies aint down for this type of war turn on them, we all invade set up a new gov't or just merge them with South Korea. The other option is the U.S.gov't breaks out the warfare we've been hiding/unwilling to use for decades and perform it on N.Korea(germ warfare, epm blasts, etc. Systemically takeout all resources of N. Korea till there's nothing left).

I don't think dude is that crazy to nuke anybody and if he is he'd have to strike first and strike here along with multiple other places. No othercountries are going to condone that shh in this political climate.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you already know if this goes down anyone within the vicinity of NYC will me perished

im scared

No because North Korea's missiles aren't capable of reaching that far. The most likely target of an attack on U.S. soil would be Alaska, Hawaii, or somewhere on the West Coast. They also haven't even figured out how to mount a warhead on a long range missile anyways.

not even the president or highest rank military chief in command knows that kind of information, but you do? and its called fighter jets lulz
I just said they have no technology to even mount a warhead on any missile.....
Yeah you don't know that.

Don't believe everything you hear in the news.

The government leaks information just to keep us safe from hurting ourselves.

Imagine if we heard about EVERY SINGLE THREAT that existed out there? We actually wouldn't trust the government as much as we do and civil order?

That crap would be OUT the window...

Gotta become independent thinkers out there my people...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I've been seeing this topic pop up a lot the past months. Although definitely important and a threat. I just don't see it actually happening.

In nuclear war there is no winner, North Korea nukes us, we nuke them, back and forth then our allies step in. End of the human civilization. The North Korea gov't knows that.

Now if they're crazy enough to try and initiate the mankind's demise I can see two possible scenarios: similar to the cold war even N.Korea's allies aint down for this type of war turn on them we all invade set up a new gov't or just merge them with South Korea. The other option is the U.S. gov't breaks out the warfare we've been hiding for decades and perform it on N.Korea(germ warfare, epm blasts, etc. Systemically take out all resources of N. Korea till there's nothing left).

I don't think dude is that crazy to nuke anybody and if he is he'd have to strike first and strike here along with multiple other places. No other countries are going to condone that shh in this political climate.

Alright chicken littles, read (re-read) this.

you already know if this goes down anyone within the vicinity of NYC will me perished

im scared

No because North Korea's missiles aren't capable of reaching that far. The most likely target of an attack on U.S. soil would be Alaska, Hawaii, or somewhere on the West Coast. They also haven't even figured out how to mount a warhead on a long range missile anyways.

i mean, it's not like you're wrong

but don't you think they they will figure out how to do that sooner or later?

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

im scared

Not if we put pressure on them to stop pursuing more nuclear technology. With an already crippled economy, they wouldn't be able to continuetheir nuclear endeavors if we sanctioned them.

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

im scared

Not if we put pressure on them to stop pursuing more nuclear technology. With an already crippled economy, they wouldn't be able to continue their nuclear endeavors if we sanctioned them.
damn. moving nyc in a month...not what i was trying to hear, crank
laugh.gif

nah, i'd assume theyd just target the west coast. we probably have a better shot at shooting down a missle thats going all the way across the country

North Korea is closer to the west coast...what the hell would NYC have to worry about

Originally Posted by Lrrr

North Korea is closer to the west coast...what the hell would NYC have to worry about

Because even N.Korea wants to obliterate a city that dresses like this (okay every city in the east and west dress liek this)
hypeea8.jpg

Honestly, I would be all for a Iraq-like invasion of North Korea.

Even though, I disagreed with the invasion of Iraq, North Korea NEEDS to have its government overthrown simply for the fact that they have the possibility tostart a new World War.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Honestly, I would be all for a Iraq-like invasion of North Korea.

Even though, I disagreed with the invasion of Iraq, North Korea NEEDS to have its government overthrown simply for the fact that they have the possibility to start a new World War.

Cosign to the fullest
Originally Posted by derventa

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Because even N.Korea wants to obliterate a city that dresses like this (okay every city in the east and west dress liek this)
hypeea8.jpg

That stlye of dressing your self would not be missed

They know damn well the second they launch a nuclear missle, they are signing their death warrant as well as every human being on the planet. If they do,they're just making it okay for everyone to launch because a lot of nations want to use them (those who have them) but they don't want to start it.

im scared

not even the president or highest rank military chief in command knows that kind of information, but you do?
and its called fighter jets
lulz
this is a well-known fact mr. crank. read the papes.

When North Korea wants attention (i.e. International Aid - food and oil), they always pull these stunts. Unfortunately, many countries, not just North Koreaare often rewarded for showing military aggression. As many people have mentioned already, it is really annoying. Like the little brat that cannot get positiveattention, so misbehaves to get what s/he wants.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

N Korea HAS TO BE BACKED BY SOMEONE. This makes no damn sense. Economically and Military wise we can DECIMATE THIS Country. How do they think they can fight the world

word to 24 from last season

so are all the innocent people in North Korea collateral damage. you know people in South Korea still got relatives & family in the North. You cantjust start bombarding them, you'll have countries like China taking sides. we arent even finished with the Middle East yet, and we're starting anotherone. So if Iran starts making threats are we gonna go for them too
eek.gif

Yeah you can doubt it and everything but they're getting more and more serious about it. I don't know why everyone says they can't reach us fromthere when all they have to do is fly a plane an drop one on us.

I think they are stupid enough to do it too and then they will just ruin it for everyone.

They're bluffing. They know damn well if they started a nuclear war they'd be obliterated from the face of the planet. They talking the talk as usual, but they won't walk the walk.
chill though...all it takes is one pie thrown to start a food fight

Back
Top Bottom