NK i might be an Alcoholic

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Yoda wrote:

Nktran001 wrote:

Kicktionair wrote:

I might be addicted to weed ( I know BOOOO this man)

Ive gotten kinda gully when it comes to getting high... I used to do it only on down time but now I find my self sparking before work or just on random inappropriate times.

and when I say I won't I just say to my self "why not"

is this an obvious problem or em I reaching?? Might be similar to OP's problem
tired.gif
  me too...

I was doing this like a month ago..

All my boys would be home from college so I'd cop a 1/4 and burn...But when they went back, I still had a nice amount left, so I'd just smoke it to use it up
smh.gif

I've made it a point to not let me burning turn into an everyday thing. Hell, an eighth can last me a little over a month.  Blazed last night for the first time in a couple of weeks. Zooted beyond belief.

I stopped for a solid 2 weeks up until Friday..

What kills me is the time inbetween class and work..I'll be out and I'm just like, I'll kill an hour or 2.
smh.gif

Plus now, I got myself a vaporizer...Copped a dime friday, vaped 3 times and still have bud left. A dub will last me a solid week, no doubt
pimp.gif
An eighth would last me a week or two.  And it's like, I want to quit but I can't.  Almost as if I don't function how I want if I don't have the haze up in me. 
tired.gif

By the way, we used to have a vap
pimp.gif
.  But, one night when my boys and I were all zooted and trying to put the vap away, one decided to light another one on fire and dropped the vap. 
smh.gif

Gotta love the vape.Hit the Volcano for the first time at my barber shop. Marvelous machine, but there's no way in hell I can part with 5-600 bucks for it. My dad has been blazing everyday for the past 30+ years. I won't knock anyone who does it that often, but it's not really a feeling I would want everyday, all day like some. And add in school,work, my girl, and immediate family and I barely have time. Helps keep my tolerance down though, so when I do i'm nice and
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Nktran001 wrote:

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Yoda wrote:

Nktran001 wrote:

Kicktionair wrote:

Ive gotten kinda gully when it comes to getting high... I used to do it only on down time but now I find my self sparking before work or just on random inappropriate times.

tired.gif
  me too...

All my boys would be home from college so I'd cop a 1/4 and burn...But when they went back, I still had a nice amount left, so I'd just smoke it to use it up
smh.gif

I've made it a point to not let me burning turn into an everyday thing. Hell, an eighth can last me a little over a month.  Blazed last night for the first time in a couple of weeks. Zooted beyond belief.

What kills me is the time inbetween class and work..I'll be out and I'm just like, I'll kill an hour or 2.
smh.gif

Plus now, I got myself a vaporizer...Copped a dime friday, vaped 3 times and still have bud left. A dub will last me a solid week, no doubt
pimp.gif
An eighth would last me a week or two.  And it's like, I want to quit but I can't.  Almost as if I don't function how I want if I don't have the haze up in me. 
tired.gif

pimp.gif
.  But, one night when my boys and I were all zooted and trying to put the vap away, one decided to light another one on fire and dropped the vap. 
smh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

that's a minute.. i dont think either of you have a problem lol. when i was burning an 8th would last me 3 days at the absolute most.

Were you sparking up regs?

Cause I can put regs up in my system like no other.  It's the Chronicles of Narnia that I'm usually messing with.

jumping in the convo.....an eighth last me about 3 days im talking afghani kush
pimp.gif

op i had my alcoholic phase.....wasnt good
i was drinking almost everyday a bottle of whatever jd, bacardi, henessy, 40 oz almost everyday for about 4 to 5 months after awhile i started to realize that the alcohol would make me depressed and not to metion the side pains in the end its not worth it
try joining a gym and put away the booze

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Yoda wrote:

Nktran001 wrote:

Kicktionair wrote:

tired.gif
  me too...

smh.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

that's a minute.. i dont think either of you have a problem lol. when i was burning an 8th would last me 3 days at the absolute most.

Were you sparking up regs?

Cause I can put regs up in my system like no other.  It's the Chronicles of Narnia that I'm usually messing with.

laugh.gif
 Sig check though. But I keep a stash of regs just in case times of hardship come about.

Yoda wrote:

Nktran001 wrote:

Kicktionair wrote:

tired.gif
  me too...

smh.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
smh.gif

Gotta love the vape.Hit the Volcano for the first time at my barber shop. Marvelous machine, but there's no way in hell I can part with 5-600 bucks for it. My dad has been blazing everyday for the past 30+ years. I won't knock anyone who does it that often, but it's not really a feeling I would want everyday, all day like some. And add in school,work, my girl, and immediate family and I barely have time. Helps keep my tolerance down though, so when I do i'm nice and
pimp.gif
Get the little black box for the cheap on eBay, not as good as the volcano one but it works.

You're on the right path.First step is you have to ADMIT to yourself that you are addicted. Other people who deny so much that sometimes it's too late for them to get help.

My friend is an alcoholic as well. I'm glad he's been able to hold out decent jobs but I told him he can't be like this forever. I've seen one of his lowest points when one day when he just casually went to store @ 11am and just had a drink. He was jobless in those days so I understood but I thought he could be doing something else rather than just drinking his problems away.

Get help while you still can.

I just went through 3 5-pack grape swishers in the last 72 hours... I'm starting to think I have a problem

do you have post traumatic stress? you seem to know there is a problem. go to a psychologist, it can only help

Back
Top Bottom