NK i might be an Alcoholic

Ive been drinking for a coo min, but after getting back from Iraq its been bad.
Today I was playing Modern Warfare n Drinking Gray goose got messed up and i was out cold by 5pm
i wokd up at Midnight and said screw it and started drinking beers, story of my life...

I'd agree seeing how you spelled 'NT' as 'NK.'
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nighthawk9421

Ive been drinking for a coo min, but after getting back from Iraq its been bad.
Today I was playing Modern Warfare n Drinking Gray goose got messed up and i was out cold by 5pm
i wokd up at Midnight and said screw it and started drinking beers, story of my life...

damn fam I hope you're getting treatment or plan on getting some

I might be addicted to weed ( I know BOOOO this man)

Ive gotten kinda gully when it comes to getting high... I used to do it only on down time but now I find my self sparking before work or just on random inappropriate times.

and when I say I won't I just say to my self "why not"

is this an obvious problem or em I reaching?? Might be similar to OP's problem

Nighthawk - the first step to dealing with your problem is? Now seek better help.

Kicktionair - that "why not" attitude when you know its innapropriate timing is a problem.

NikeKalk

Story of your life? No man deserves to be put through the taxing environment of Iraq, but thats an excuse. Seek treatment and get back on the path to recovery, you'll thank yourself down the road.

Take your experiences and use them to your advantage.

Seek some professional help, alcohol isn't the problem it's the coping mechanism.

Try going out and doing something to keep yourself busy when you get the urge to go out.

I wonder how far down the administration's priorities lies this issue.

check in to AA bro, theres people with stories you thought would never make it out, they did.

there isnt any point to living how you are man, living to drink and drinking to die... it aint right...

being a Marine and seeing other guys like you sucks... get some help man, theres alot better things to be doing with life.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Ive gotten kinda gully when it comes to getting high... I used to do it only on down time but now I find my self sparking before work or just on random inappropriate times.

tired.gif
  me too...

Originally Posted by Nktran001

tired.gif
  me too...

I was doing this like a month ago..

All my boys would be home from college so I'd cop a 1/4 and burn...But when they went back, I still had a nice amount left, so I'd just smoke it to use it up
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Yoda

tired.gif
  me too...

All my boys would be home from college so I'd cop a 1/4 and burn...But when they went back, I still had a nice amount left, so I'd just smoke it to use it up
smh.gif

I've made it a point to not let me burning turn into an everyday thing. Hell, an eighth can last me a little over a month.  Blazed last night for the first time in a couple of weeks. Zooted beyond belief.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Yoda wrote:

Nktran001 wrote:

Kicktionair wrote:

tired.gif
  me too...

smh.gif

I've made it a point to not let me burning turn into an everyday thing. Hell, an eighth can last me a little over a month.  Blazed last night for the first time in a couple of weeks. Zooted beyond belief.

I stopped for a solid 2 weeks up until Friday..

What kills me is the time inbetween class and work..I'll be out and I'm just like, I'll kill an hour or 2.
smh.gif

Plus now, I got myself a vaporizer...Copped a dime friday, vaped 3 times and still have bud left. A dub will last me a solid week, no doubt
pimp.gif

AA will help you, if you want it. Seeing as how you are trying to reach out somehow, means you understand you need help.

AA will really help you get through the first few steps of this disease. But the rest is on you my man...

However, if you don't believe in God, AA may not be the right place for you. In that case, i'd suggest going cold turkey, and occupying your self in a situation where drinking would kill your conscience.. like a big brother program. Where you'll be around a young man, who needs a positive role model. This should encourage you to stay sober for him, aswell as yourself, and help you stop drinking.

Yoda wrote:

Nktran001 wrote:

Kicktionair wrote:

tired.gif
  me too...

smh.gif

What kills me is the time inbetween class and work..I'll be out and I'm just like, I'll kill an hour or 2.
smh.gif

Plus now, I got myself a vaporizer...Copped a dime friday, vaped 3 times and still have bud left. A dub will last me a solid week, no doubt
pimp.gif
An eighth would last me a week or two.  And it's like, I want to quit but I can't.  Almost as if I don't function how I want if I don't have the haze up in me. 
tired.gif

By the way, we used to have a vap
pimp.gif
.  But, one night when my boys and I were all zooted and trying to put the vap away, one decided to light another one on fire and dropped the vap. 
smh.gif

It sounds like youre prior military, so the VA has excellent Rehab facilities in Long Beach, CA
I've been through their 60 day program 2 times in the past year.
I have been sober since September 18th of 2009, so I have about 132 days of sobriety.
I was at the DJ AM release event in LA, and they were giving away free alcohol, but I didn't have any = ONE GIANT LEAP FOR ME!!!!!

Yoda wrote:

Nktran001 wrote:

Kicktionair wrote:

tired.gif
  me too...

smh.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif
An eighth would last me a week or two.  And it's like, I want to quit but I can't.  Almost as if I don't function how I want if I don't have the haze up in me. 
tired.gif

pimp.gif
.  But, one night when my boys and I were all zooted and trying to put the vap away, one decided to light another one on fire and dropped the vap. 
smh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

that's a minute.. i dont think either of you have a problem lol. when i was burning an 8th would last me 3 days at the absolute most.

Originally Posted by airmaxwun

It sounds like youre prior military, so the VA has excellent Rehab facilities in Long Beach, CA
I've been through their 60 day program 2 times in the past year.
I have been sober since September 18th of 2009, so I have about 132 days of sobriety.
I was at the DJ AM release event in LA, and they were giving away free alcohol, but I didn't have any = ONE GIANT LEAP FOR ME!!!!!
omfg_chuck_norris_approves.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Yoda wrote:

Nktran001 wrote:

Kicktionair wrote:

tired.gif
  me too...

smh.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

that's a minute.. i dont think either of you have a problem lol. when i was burning an 8th would last me 3 days at the absolute most.

Were you sparking up regs?

Cause I can put regs up in my system like no other.  It's the Chronicles of Narnia that I'm usually messing with.

nah i haven't smoked regs since like 2004. only pifferoni, or possibly dro.

when i look back at all the bud i wasted...

Back
Top Bottom