Niykee Heaton appreciation post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has to be sponsoring her for her to just hang out all day and do nothing. Which rapper is it
She doesn't really stunt or anything. She probably lives at her parents house or an apartment they rent for her.

She's not globe trotting or posting pics of her shopping at high end places

she hangs out at the mall. who knows, she might even be working at the local Abercrombie store. she seems genuinely happy when a fan takes a pic of her or notices her (which are a bunch of teens). i think she just a normal kid her age. don't think she being flown to dubai and you know...or maybe :frown:

Last edited:
Been more into Lauren for over a year now.

They are always at different places (LA/ Atl/ Miami/ NYC), idk how they are affording that...

Last edited:
Someone has to be sponsoring her for her to just hang out all day and do nothing. Which rapper is it
She doesn't really stunt or anything. She probably lives at her parents house or an apartment they rent for her.

She's not globe trotting or posting pics of her shopping at high end places

she hangs out at the mall. who knows, she might even be working at the local Abercrombie store. she seems genuinely happy when a fan takes a pic of her or notices her (which are a bunch of teens). i think she just a normal kid her age. don't think she being flown to dubai and you know...or maybe :frown:

Lmao, she is major label recording artist.

Ducktales,right??
I'm afraid not
frown.gif

Source??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom