Nissan to debut the 2015 Nismo 370Z at ZDay's at 1pm

Probably miss the power.

Also, I believe an M2 is confirmed, a real M car not like the Series 1 "M".

Pretty much, M235i is more like 235i M (kind of like a 3-series M performance isn't exactly an M3) with 320hp while the M2 will be called "M2" and reportedly bump that power to 375hp.

Last edited:
Finnns elaborate?

Probably miss the power. .

He is correct, Audi. If I want to spend thousands and get a turbo/supercharger, I'll need to then find tuning solutions, look at upgrading other components, not sure I feel like that instead of finding something ready out of the box. The Evo was headache enough and that was just bolt-ons and a tune. I'm slowly losing my obsession with modding Japanese performance cars

Have you seen the Cosworth Power Package teaser for the FRS/BRZ I posted in the official thread?

Last edited:
The more I look at this car, the more I want. Too damn beautiful. Those black and red accents are fire.

The thing I like about Z is that it's a pure driver's car. Just raw, no BS. Just a flat out awesome car.

Have you seen the Cosworth Power Package teaser for the FRS/BRZ I posted in the official thread?

I saw something about that on ft86club, it looks intriguing. I have only been switching out lighting on my FR-S to LED's for a cleaner look, I'm at a crossroads right now on whether to continue or find a STI/EVO

I saw something about that on ft86club, it looks intriguing. I have only been switching out lighting on my FR-S to LED's for a cleaner look, I'm at a crossroads right now on whether to continue or find a STI/EVO
Perhaps wait for the BRZ-STi? Any news on that?

Probably miss the power.

Which 1 series M are you talking about?... That one year special joint, the 1 series M Coupe was Def a real M car.. The hatchbacky thing afterwards, you'd be correct lol...

I think 350HP is plenty along with the car being Nismo tuned

that's what the Z has always been about but I understand people who would rather have American muscle so they can go fast as possible in a straight line but I am a Z guy who enjoys the power along with the ability to whip through corners with ease

But you arent going to be going around corners like that. :lol:

Going in a straight line has more opportunities. Clear road, clear highway, little breathing room and whatnot. Going around a corner at a decent speed on the streets? No thanks. Too many variables to go wrong. :lol:

this is exactly how I feel.

Corvette >

Perhaps wait for the BRZ-STi? Any news on that?

It's nothing but aesthetic upgrades, maybe suspension but no engine upgrades.

Probably miss the power.

Which 1 series M are you talking about?... That one year special joint, the 1 series M Coupe was Def a real M car.. The hatchbacky thing afterwards, you'd be correct lol...

The special one-off, I still do not consider it a true "M" car, most do though but it's crazy that it's price has gone up on the secondary market.

The more I look at this car, the more I want. Too damn beautiful. Those black and red accents are fire.

The thing I like about Z is that it's a pure driver's car. Just raw, no BS. Just a flat out awesome car.
Yep.

I hear that the Z is too raw, as in its not too a comfortable ride cause its very cutthroat.

I'm close to just getting a 370Z with the sport package and saying peace out to the BRZ

For me, I would only consider the NISMO if I had the dough. Insurance would be through the roof. There's not a significant difference in power. If they added a turbo or some sort of boost, if be all for it.

What comes in the sport package?

For me, I would only consider the NISMO if I had the dough. Insurance would be through the roof. There's not a significant difference in power. If they added a turbo or some sort of boost, if be all for it.

What comes in the sport package?

Sport package is the 19 inch Rays, spoiler, suspension and the Nissan sport brakes pretty much

I'm close to just getting a 370Z with the sport package and saying peace out to the BRZ

Just got rid of my FR-S last night :lol:

No offense to people who have/want the car but it was just such a downgrade compared to the Z that I wish I would've just kept my DC-5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom