Nissan to debut the 2015 Nismo 370Z at ZDay's at 1pm

welp I am reaching for my wallet; don't be shocked to see my new Z soon :pimp:

View media item 973621
It’s been just over a year since the lightly restyled 2014 Nissan 370Z NISMO was unveiled, and it’s time for an update. The 2015 370Z NISMO will be revealed tomorrow at the ZDayZ Z-car enthusiast event in North Carolina.

While the news itself is cryptic, stating only that a “special global NISMO debut” is coming, we have inside word that it does in fact preview a new 370Z NISMO coupe, which will be on sale in the U.S. this summer.

As for what will be in store for the 2015 model’s updates, the image reveals a dramatic red spoiler lip, a blacked-out grille area, and what appear to be large, split-spoke alloy wheels, as well as a redesigned front bumper area that adds a small duct to the front of the wheel arch as well as broadening the width of the grille opening. With changes like these at the nose, we expect further redesign along the side sills and at the rear of the car as well.

Whether Nissan plans any powertrain upgrades for the 2015 370Z NISMO remains to be seen. The 2014 model’s 350 horsepower from an upgraded 3.7-liter VQ V-6 proved ample fun, so even without any extra power, the 2015 should still be plenty entertaining.

The new NISMO product will be unveiled Friday, May 16 at 1 p.m. EDT, so stay tuned for more details as they emerge.

I really miss my Z it's only a matter of time and this will probably be it

I don't know how you did it with the FR-S for this long, I'm just about at my 100th day owning it and I'm already looking to trade it in for an EVO. No way I can even think of getting rid of my Z....yet :lol:

I don't know how you did it with the FR-S for this long, I'm just about at my 100th day owning it and I'm already looking to trade it in for an EVO. No way I can even think of getting rid of my Z....yet :lol:

:lol: I am kind of the same way; I like the car but would rather just get rid of it then juice it up

Bring it on. Graduate in the spring. Hoping all goes well in the job market, I'll be coming this or the next gen Z (if they don't decide to castrate the Z line)

I think I am gonna get this one because I don't think the next Z will be out til 2017/18

Inb4 dipset takes this into consideration
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Too much for that little power, IMO.

I think 350HP is plenty along with the car being Nismo tuned

that's what the Z has always been about but I understand people who would rather have American muscle so they can go fast as possible in a straight line but I am a Z guy who enjoys the power along with the ability to whip through corners with ease

Last edited:
Too much for that little power, IMO.

I think 350HP is plenty along with the car being Nismo tuned

that's what the Z has always been about but I understand people who would rather have American muscle so they can go fast as possible in a straight line but I am a Z guy who enjoys the power along with the ability to whip through corners with ease

I feel ya man, I'm more of a straight line power type guy.

Back
Top Bottom