Nipsey Hussle!!!

I mess with Nipsey but what's up with him rocking red all the time I thought he was crip...or does that %!@% not matter anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

I mess with Nipsey but what's up with him rocking red all the time I thought he was crip...or does that %!@% not matter anymore
laugh.gif

Been wonderin' this too 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Been wonderin' this too 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

He from 60s

he dont bang like that anymore, he always says it.

laugh.gif

He from 60s

he dont bang like that anymore, he always says it.

Tape definitely didn't disappoint. After the first two spins I say it isn't seeing the Marathon, but who knows after a few more go arounds.

Tape definitely didn't disappoint. After the first two spins I say it isn't seeing the Marathon, but who knows after a few more go arounds.

Yo this %$%% right here is amazing.
Production is great, he can rap, like actually rap, and he actually has real $@%# to say.

Yo this %$%% right here is amazing.
Production is great, he can rap, like actually rap, and he actually has real $@%# to say.

this mixtape will def be in rotation next summer..cant wait to play I need that stepping out on the weekends

this mixtape will def be in rotation next summer..cant wait to play I need that stepping out on the weekends

I was hoping for a few more soulful tracks like a million or one take 3...it was gonna be hard to top the marathon, I just gotta listen to this one a lil more.

I was hoping for a few more soulful tracks like a million or one take 3...it was gonna be hard to top the marathon, I just gotta listen to this one a lil more.

"My top offff….My seat backkkk…Yo b*tch is in my ear screamin' she need thatttt…"

That TMC x OpM flavor. Dom let loose
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"My top offff….My seat backkkk…Yo b*tch is in my ear screamin' she need thatttt…"

That TMC x OpM flavor. Dom let loose
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]"Itsa design issue. Red calls for attention. Plus I don't want people to think my message is limited to people of similar affiliation" - Nipsey [/font]
[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]Said it on twitter, edited it a bit though. [/font]

laugh.gif
[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]"Itsa design issue. Red calls for attention. Plus I don't want people to think my message is limited to people of similar affiliation" - Nipsey [/font]
[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]Said it on twitter, edited it a bit though. [/font]

$@@# is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and I'm not even a big Nip fan. Not feeling the homophobia on Who Detached Us. But outside of that I can ride with this. I feel he has evolved ever since he left whatever label situation he was in

$@@# is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and I'm not even a big Nip fan. Not feeling the homophobia on Who Detached Us. But outside of that I can ride with this. I feel he has evolved ever since he left whatever label situation he was in

Back
Top Bottom