chasing my dream
money coming as I scheme
got the streets in my veins
that's a poisonous I.V. (ivy)
they, speaking my name
I know that they despise me
for the status i've obtained
and the places I fly free"

I couldn't find the lyrics to One Take 3 online so i might of messed up a line, but that track has some gems in it.

Last edited:
The entire hood is running with the same story. Too many people saying the same thing for there to be no credibility to it.

The killer and Nip been going back and forth for days. Called the store numerous times and made some threats. Eventually confronted him in person, then came back and started shooting.
I read a article saying NIP was shooting a video with KHALED & they beef’d up security because they felt like something might happened at the shoot.... Clearly NIP & that dude been at odds more than just calling dude a rat something else went down between them something more personal ....

I read a article saying NIP was shooting a video with KHALED & they beef’d up security because they felt like something might happened at the shoot.... Clearly NIP & that dude been at odds more than just calling dude a rat something else went down between them something more personal ....
So you read a tmz article about a video shot in Inglewood?

I just watched the racks in the middle video for the first time..i will never watch that joint again..im adding that song to the list of nip songs that I probably won't play for a good minute

Glad I've been off work this week. Whole mood has just been off since everything went down. It's hard even talking to people who don't understand what dude really stood for or who didn't rock with his music like that.

Dude was so much more than some "rapper who was a crip" or "Lauren London's baby daddy" SMH.
**** just has me feeling cold, honestly. Like I really knew him.

All the jokes and anger that was thrown around for him taking so long to release Victory Lap :lol:

Finally releases, **** is a classic and dude is murdered a year later. **** makes me sick.

Back
Top Bottom