Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

I dont like it. Couple (only) nice verses but weak songs.

4QGZ1.gif

Man I played this album like 50 times lol. I put my brother on too, he don’t even listen to rap like that but I heard nip blasting through my brothers headphones lol

Million while you young,young *****, bases loaded and last time i check are my favorite songs right now

Ceelo did his thing on bases loaded

This song ain't in the album? Couldn't find it. There must be a deluxe edition or it must be in the physical. Neither is the song with swizz. Now I'm going to have to get the physical as well.

Last edited:
Naw I think the bonus tracks are on there as surprise tracks.
Same format as Crenshaw where you just let the record play and they come on.

They both did their thing but yeah Nip got that. Album is cinematic imo. The intro was the perfect song to start the album. Very movie like.

Most definitely, this **** was put together very well. It got a completely different feel than the “mixtapes” had. That moment when you realize he really was giving us throwaways in his opinion *wee bey gif*

Side note but damn I wish he would’ve threw Rozay on Million while you young, that **** was tailor made for him

Nip and Ross shoulda went back and forth on Million While You Young. Then ending it with that Dream tid bit when he's singing "tell me why you mad fo tell me why you mad" woulda took the song to another level.

Back
Top Bottom