Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

They should have made some more music together that would given him the same benefit but signing to MMG would have been a bad idea aside from it not really being a fit...look at how MMG ended up.
Rap collectives are never really meant to be a permanent thing though. Even QC lost one of their early superstars and they have what appears to be by far the most cohesive camp since early Cash Money.

What else would you want from MMG? Meek kinda outgrew being signed to Ross as he became an elder statesman for street artist.

Wale's personality is still probably his biggest detriment and he still had an amazing career under MMG.

Stalley probably should've signed to Jet Life from the rip but signing with Ross gave him a chance to work with Nip which is dope. It also gave him some national exposure he probably never would've gotten without Ross. All things considered he probably the biggest failure under Ross and he is still in a solid spot.

Idk if we even really wanna get into Pill and Rockie Fresh. They were never a great fit.

Maybach O is the only music I have ever wanted to hear from Omarion. I couldn't believe the Ross got me to even check for a member of B2K.

I strongly believe Nip could've pulled a Meek and just moved on his own building up A$I while still being signed to Ross.

Rap collectives are never really meant to be a permanent thing though. Even QC lost one of their early superstars and they have what appears to be by far the most cohesive camp since early Cash Money.

What else would you want from MMG? Meek kinda outgrew being signed to Ross as he became an elder statesman for street artist.

Wale's personality is still probably his biggest detriment and he still had an amazing career under MMG.

Stalley probably should've signed to Jet Life from the rip but signing with Ross gave him a chance to work with Nip which is dope. It also gave him some national exposure he probably never would've gotten without Ross. All things considered he probably the biggest failure under Ross and he is still in a solid spot.

Idk if we even really wanna get into Pill and Rockie Fresh. They were never a great fit.

Maybach O is the only music I have ever wanted to hear from Omarion. I couldn't believe the Ross got me to even check for a member of B2K.

I strongly believe Nip could've pulled a Meek and just moved on his own building up A$I while still being signed to Ross.

Pretty much every rap label ends bad. I think it woulda worked out great for Nip cuz Ross gives his artists freedom but Nip wanted to stand on own 2 and stick with his team.

I'm pretty sure they used that Creshaw tee deal to clear inventory so they could re release another version for $50 :lol: :smh:
Yep

Screenshot_20221026-052432_Gmail.jpg

But that's fine. I'll wait until they have the 50% off cyber Monday sale to stock up again.

Less than 20 tees are under $40 now.

I know the quality hasn't changed that much I wanna see a comparison of the OG Crenshaw and that Limited Edition Crenshaw nonsense

Back
Top Bottom