Nip/Tuck Season 6

2ns5m6s.jpg

The final season starts tonight

IMG%5D

as much as this show has fallen off from the early seasons I'm still going to check it out tonight

i remember i saw this show one time and this broad was getting a train run on her
laugh.gif

Gotta check this out. Last season was terrible IMO. Didn't get with it at all. I gotta give the trip into the sunset a chance.
pimp.gif

Can't imagine how this show will end. I'm sure Kimber will off them or something.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Gotta check this out. Last season was terrible IMO. Didn't get with it at all. I gotta give the trip into the sunset a chance.
pimp.gif

Can't imagine how this show will end. I'm sure Kimber will off them or something.
laugh.gif
Yeah it was. Turned into a late night soap opera.
Kimber probly gonna off herself... I can only hope
nerd.gif

i actually liked part two of season 5 part 1 was terrible when they first moved to LA but the Christian getting cancer storyline i thought was decent.

Tonight's episode was pretty good too!

but nothing will compare to season's 1 and 2

StaXX wrote:
I enjoyed tonight's episode.

same

& Liz
tired.gif
grimey

how many episodes is Rose Mcgowan signed on for? always had a thing for her, but you can tell she is gonna be TROUBLE

i LOVE this show...i wont be watching this season quite yet tho cuz 1. i dont have cable 2. Im at the end of season 3....this show moves to fast for me to tryand pick up watching in season 4 like I did a couple years back.

Damn, I was just about to turn in my cable box.. I'm not paying $90 a month just to watch nip/tuck tho.

Back
Top Bottom