• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn I had no idea how poorly the GameCube sold

I rank that thing above the N64 personally

Yup, I'm sure it not actually doing all that hot is a big reason why Nintendo took such a left turn with the Wii. Being all the way traditional hasn't worked for them since the SNES really, outside of handhelds.

Damn so Smash sold 12M copies in less than a month?!

It did. Like I said, this Nintendo **** is just different :lol:

Damn I had no idea how poorly the GameCube sold

I rank that thing above the N64 personally

The fact that their controller still lives on as the premiere Smash Controller says something.

Even the PowerA Pro Controller shaped as a GC is not a bad controller to use in Mario and Mario Kart. The system was definitely better than N64. It just came at a time where the PS2 existed and was the cheapest DVD player around.

Rumor: Nikkei claims smaller Switch is coming, Nintendo planning new service for this year
Posted on January 31, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Rumors, Switch

In a new report today, Japanese publication Nikkei claims to have information regarding Nintendo’s future plans for Switch. According to the outlet, a smaller version of the Switch is in the works and may release as early as this year.

Nikkei also claims that Nintendo is readying some sort of new service for this year aimed at game enthusiasts. However, further details were not provided.

Here’s the relevant excerpt from Nikkei’s report:

“They’re taking measures as for what is to come – one of those being a smaller version of the Switch. The company said that ‘couldn’t comment’ on their plans for the product, but has informed multiple suppliers and game development companies that they intend to release them as early as 2019. According to their affiliates, they are ‘miniaturizing the console with portability and playing outdoors in mind, as well as cutting features to reduce the price and expand the userbase.'”

“The Switch’s monthly online service launched in 2018, and plan to launch a new service aimed at game enthusiasts willing to pay more sometime in 2019.””

Source

Smaller Switch will probably cater to the 3DS market, which I believe is coming to the end of it's span. I'm good with the one I have and don't think I'd even upgrade to a 4K one unless there was some crazy trade-in incentive.

I'm sure it'll be a virtual console of sorts, but with a higher price, but more console represented. If it's like 60 for the year, I'll pay it.

Hopefully that new service is a revamp of the online service.

edit: just read it :lol:

Pay more :rofl:

"New service for game enthusiasts"

If that **** doesn't have ******* an actual messaging system that isn't on a smartphone AND they charge us an additional $10-$20 per year on top.......**** that ****

I feel like if that's true, it'll be where SNES games and (at least the intention of adding) more recent systems' games will be added to the on-demand catalog.

How you gonna delay a title just to announce another one? That’s some Square Enix **** :lol:

I want to man. I was looking for some good deals this past Xmas and Black Friday but couldn't find any. When the time is right.

The Mario Kart deal wasn't enough for you brother? Practically made the system 240 with the game being 60. I wish I would've waited a month, but it is what it is.

I bought New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe a few weeks ago.

I beat every level and got every Star Coin.

Back
Top Bottom