• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How does this free game work? I did all the steps, is there some code at the end or something? Lol. I have 70 points I believe.

If things go right I should have a Wii U by the end of the month... can't wait.

You guys have some games you can say are absolute necessities for the console off the bat? WW Remake, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, anything else?

How does this free game work? I did all the steps, is there some code at the end or something? Lol. I have 70 points I believe.

Once you register Mario Kart 8 @ club nintendo, they'll give you a choice of the four games to choose from. Once you choose, they'll e-mail you a code to download the game.

Once you register Mario Kart 8 @ club nintendo, they'll give you a choice of the four games to choose from. Once you choose, they'll e-mail you a code to download the game.
Oh okay! Yea I selected WW Remake, haven't received an email yet, guess I'll just wait and see.

Was hyped to get on online yesterday, came home internet was down. Technician won't be out until the 6th
sick.gif

I'm not sure if everyone knows this but I got it via slickdeals, maybe it'll benefit someone

Also those Luigi gifs and videos are too much :rofl: grand theft mario kart :lol:

Satoru Iwata won’t be at E3 2014 due to health reasons

Nintendo president Satoru Iwata will not be attending E3 2014 next week, Nintendo of America has confirmed. Iwata was advised not to travel overseas in the immediate future on the advice of his physician.
A representative told Polygon that “it is business as usual for Mr. Iwata, and he continues his normal duties as president of Nintendo Co., Ltd. while he remains in Japan.” Nintendo added, “As always, he will be actively involved in all of Nintendo’s activities at the show.”

i wanna get wii u but i know i'll only buy MK8 and SSB.
I don't think any system is worth paying $300+ but for the record, Mario Kart 8 will keep you occupied for awhile. Add SSB in there and you'd have 2 solid games to keep in rotation on the Wii U. I'd say as long as you have another console to play when you get tired of playing those two, go ahead and cop. Also I'm not sure if you're into them but you know Nintendo is going to eventually drop Mario Party and a Super Mario Galaxy type game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom