• Poll closed .
mario
link
duck hunt dog
pikachu
and megaman
u was picking the whole cast and getting washed :rofl:
talkin bout "im just tryna learn everyone"

Tryna learn everybody? I’m damn near an expert at about 4 characters. The only one I was trying to “learn” at that time was shulk cause he was new and I vividly remember blessing you with him. Lmao you pay with all those character but knew you couldn’t take any chances with me and had to play Bowser :lol:

Tryna learn everybody? I’m damn near an expert at about 4 characters. The only one I was trying to “learn” at that time was shulk cause he was new and I vividly remember blessing you with him. Lmao you pay with all those character but knew you couldn’t take any chances with me and had to play Bowser :lol:
stop it 5
ur trash bruh
u couldnt beat me
i would mop the floor with u and ur brother
or patna whoever it was
at the same time

yo @antidope and @xtianp yall coming back to smash
when it releases for the switch so yall can get these hands
what about u @iYen

stop it 5
ur trash bruh
u couldnt beat me
i would mop the floor with u and ur brother
or patna whoever it was
at the same time

yo @antidope and @xtianp yall coming back to smash
when it releases for the switch so yall can get these hands
what about u @iYen

:rofl: you talking cash ****. Just make sure the bank is open come December. What’s the haps for Mario Kart tonight around Midnight EST? Y’all boys be on the west coast so I know that’s prime time on y’all end. Let do this.

:rofl: you talking cash ****. Just make sure the bank is open come December. What’s the haps for Mario Kart tonight around Midnight EST? Y’all boys be on the west coast so I know that’s prime time on y’all end. Let do this.
bruh read them pages i posted
i was washing yall
i totally forgot how bad yall was getting washed
also aint u in the group chat??
we stated the time we running tonight in there

93% complete on Hollow Knight and beat one of the 3 endings. Cant believe I'm saying this but.... I actually had/having more fun with this game than Super Mario Odyssey.

Cant wait until the next DLC drops later this month.

Nintendo Switch Online subscription may not be needed to play free-to-play titles online
Posted on August 1, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Nintendo Switch Online is about a month away from its full launch. When that happens, most games on the system will require the paid membership to play via the internet. However, there seems to be a few exceptions: free-to-play titles.

The eShop provides some interesting information here. For a listing like Minecraft, which has online play, the page store has the following notice in the fine print:

“To use online services you must have access to a wireless internet connection. Some online services may not be available in all countries. From the full launch of the Nintendo Switch Online membership service in 2018, online play requires a paid membership.”

On the other hand, these free-to-play games lack that notice:

Paladins
Fortnite
Pokémon Quest
Dawn of the Breakers
Fallout Shelter
Galak-Z: Variant S
Zaccaria Pinball
The Pinball Arcade
Kitten Squad
Pinball FX3

It’s not an official confirmation by any means, but certainly an encouraging sign. Nintendo has said that additional information about Nintendo Switch Online will be shared before launch.

Must cop if they drop a physical

I hear they're working on one. I wonder if they'll still keep the physical copy priced at 15. Because the amount of content in here and free DLC is absolutely ridiculous for only 15 bucks.

It feels so wrong :lol: I wanna contact the devs and say ..Here man, take this 60 bucks. It's yours lol

I hear they're working on one. I wonder if they'll still keep the physical copy priced at 15. Because the amount of content in here and free DLC is absolutely ridiculous for only 15 bucks.

It feels so wrong :lol: I wanna contact the devs and say ..Here man, take this 60 bucks. It's yours lol
Most digital only games go to retail for $30-$40

dont forget eco starts tomorrow
and smash wii u tourney and a special smash ultimate exhibition

evo-4-1126011-jpeg.155320

Back
Top Bottom