• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bossdonvah bossdonvah join this tournament

IMG1521064405929895876.jpg

some new leaks
take with a grain of salt

So yeah, I’m sure you guys are all sick of the fake Smash Switch leaks going around, but here’s another one claiming veracity. I know that you’re probably not going to believe this, and that saying I don’t really care either way won’t help with that, but nonetheless, I feel compelled to post the information I’ve come across. I’m in contact with an acquaintance working on the graphics team for Smash 5. He’s been in contact with me for a while now, and this is all based on information I typed down from face-to-face meetings with him. He doesn’t have information on when these reveals are going to happen, or what their trailers are like, but he does have huge information on how their movesets are coming along. In total, there are six newcomers and four new echo fighters, including the ones revealed so far.

Geno and King K. Rool. These two were mainly taken from the popularity poll. Bandana Dee was considered, but Sakurai couldn’t really think he could find many creative ways to use him. Chibi Robo was also considered, but the two you have now won out in terms of popularity, so he had less priority. While Sakurai is sticking to not planning DLC until the game is fully finished, the possibility is still open here.

Geno plays with most of his moves from Super Mario RPG, and they’re pretty much 1-to-1 recreations. Geno Beam, Geno Whirl, Geno Flash, etc. The only substantially altered one is his recovery, which is a variation on Geno Blast that he fires downwards.

K. Rool also borrows a lot from his games, with a crown throw, his blunderbuss, and a helicopter pack for recovery, as well as his own variation on the Bowser bomb that has more horizontal distance than vertical for his down special. His Final Smash is his giant form from Jungle Climber dropping cannonballs in classic fashion. He also has costumes based on his alter egos from DKC 2 and 3, but they don’t have alternate colors.

It just hit me that there was no port for Super Mario Maker announced. I think that’s the last game from Wii U I really want on Switch.
still things they gonna announce for this year
i think its coming when they talk about the online

Back
Top Bottom