Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoyCon/Pro Controller Gyro Motion > Wii Remote Controller IR Point Motion

Once again, Nintendo truly got it correct with motion controls this time around. Hopefully Epic Games patches the Switch version of Fortnite to finally include gyro motion aiming.

u know 2019 pokemon
might be a mmo

That is the absolute perfect way to truly introduce the main Pokemon RPG to a HOME CONSOLE.

Last edited:
Nintendo to resell Splatoon 2 Switch bundle in Japan, comes with Nintendo Switch Online subscription
Posted on July 2, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Nintendo is bringing back the Splatoon 2 Switch bundle in Japan. It will be sold once again starting July 21 for 35,960 yen.

The bundle comes with a Switch system (including Joy-Con), a copy of Splatoon 2, and stickers. But something else has also been added: a Nintendo Switch Online subscription. A three-month ticket can be redeemed when the service launches in September.

Source

Nintendo announces Minecraft, Animal Crossing, and Mario Kart 7 New 2DS XL bundles for Japan
Posted on July 2, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in New Nintendo 3DS, News

Nintendo has revealed a trio of New 2DS XL systems for Japan.

First up is the Minecraft New 2DS XL Creeper Edition. It comes with a pre-installed copy of Minecraft: New 3DS Edition and a system themed after the Creeper. Pricing is set at 16,980 yen.

Next is the New 2DS XL Animal Crossing Edition that was revealed for Europe back in June. Along with a copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Welcome amiibo, the unit itself features a unique design based on the game. It’ll cost 15,980 yen.

Last but not least is the New 2DS XL Mario Kart 7 Pack. Priced at 15,980 yen, this one also has a pre-installed game in Mario Kart 7 and red/black design.

We have more photos of each of these systems below. They’ll be launching in Japan this summer.

sooooo a microsoft owned property
is getting its own nintendo hardware version
peep the link if pic not showing

https://nintendoeverything.com/nint...nd-mario-kart-7-new-2ds-xl-bundles-for-japan/

Might buy one next week for octopath travler lookin like it’s gonna be great.

I was waiting for a smash bundle or some sort of special edition switch for Pokémon or something but nothing yet.

I cant wait to start playing it. I've got so many games to finish, before I can even think about purchasing that.

giphy.gif

Might buy one next week for octopath travler lookin like it’s gonna be great.

I was waiting for a smash bundle or some sort of special edition switch for Pokémon or something but nothing yet.

I don't know why you sold it in the first place...........there's nothing wrong with letting a console (even a portable console) collect some dust for awhile until an actual game you want to play is finally released.

Hell, I'm literally letting my old N64 console collect some dust right now..........since I don't want to buy a AV-to-HDMI converter for it to be able to play on my bedroom flatscreen at this point in time.

My Switch barely gets used when I'm not at work, since I've been using it during my lunch breaks that time anyway (mostly Stardew Valley).

Now it is my PS4 that has been sitting and collecting dust now that I've installed Fortnite on BOTH my Switch and PC (mostly been playing on my PC when I'm at home, and play it on my Switch when I'm not at home).

Bruhs me and the lady moved in together, and she told me to throw away this box that had rust all in it. Open the box and it's a ****in Jungle Green 64 in there :wow::wow::wow:. The box was ****** but the system looked good. Imma fire it up soon and see if it works. Only thing is the expansion pack was out and rusted to **** on one side

I don't know why you sold it in the first place...........there's nothing wrong with letting a console (even a portable console) collect some dust for awhile until an actual game you want to play is finally released.

Hell, I'm literally letting my old N64 console collect some dust right now..........since I don't want to buy a AV-to-HDMI converter for it to be able to play on my bedroom flatscreen at this point in time.

My Switch barely gets used when I'm not at work, since I've been using it during my lunch breaks that time anyway (mostly Stardew Valley).

Now it is my PS4 that has been sitting and collecting dust now that I've installed Fortnite on BOTH my Switch and PC (mostly been playing on my PC when I'm at home, and play it on my Switch when I'm not at home).

I just wanted a se type of Switch I figured they would be making or announce one for preorder around e3. I kept the $250 from gamestop that they gave me for it. I want a smash bundle or would be cool a GameCube series with GameCube colored switches indigo, platinum

I just wanted a se type of Switch I figured they would be making or announce one for preorder around e3. I kept the $250 from gamestop that they gave me for it. I want a smash bundle or would be cool a GameCube series with GameCube colored switches indigo, platinum

Yeah, that's a big regret on your part.

Nintendo isn't even releasing any new JoyCon colors, so I doubt we're getting another "Special Edition" bundle anytime soon.

I feel you though, I dunno why Nintendo isn't releasing anymore "special edition" anything in terms of Switch accessories (besides a new tabletop charger being released in a week or so), that would be more money in their pocket with more different colored JoyCons OR special edition bundles with a new color of JoyCons.

I've never trusted that rubber kickstand one bit.........the thing felt it could be easily breakable, even if Nintendo is the one that put them on there (we know Nintendo's reputation about "durable" consoles).

Back
Top Bottom