• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fellas remember when DLing Fortnite, just make sure your Fortnite/Epic account isn't linked to a PS4 account, otherwise........you're screwed (Sony doesn't like crossplay outside of the PC).

I probably won't DL Fortnite on my Switch UNTIL they Epic activates the Switch's "built-in voice chat" tomorrow morning..........even then, I'm probably going to play more on PC just 'cuz "60 FPS"

Fellas remember when DLing Fortnite, just make sure your Fortnite/Epic account isn't linked to a PS4 account, otherwise........you're screwed (Sony doesn't like crossplay outside of the PC).

I probably won't DL Fortnite on my Switch UNTIL they Epic activates the Switch's "built-in voice chat" tomorrow morning..........even then, I'm probably going to play more on PC just 'cuz "60 FPS"

I don't think it can play with PC either can it? Switch is the only reason I finally might try it out :lol:

SN I'm ready to feast on these Nindies tho. Time to finally cop that SD card

I don't think it can play with PC either can it? Switch is the only reason I finally might try it out :lol:

It can............most of the Fortnite Twitch streamers that play on PC AND own a Nintendo Switch, they just downloaded the Switch version yesterday 'cuz they wanted a better "mobile" experience for Fortnite than the damn iPhone version LOL

Yeah you can. My EPIC account is linked between my Mac, XB1, and Switch.

Reggie: Nintendo has more to show in the weeks/months ahead, talks lootboxes, stock dropping, eSports
Posted on June 13, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News, Switch

This information comes from Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime…

– Nintendo loves to surprise people
– At E3, Nintendo shows content over the next 6-9 months
– Always has more surprises, more in store
– Reggie not sure why analysts acted the way they did regarding stock dropping
– A lot more up Nintendo’s sleeves, more to show over the weeks and months ahead
– The pacing of news and launches will drive business forward
– Nintendo says online will improve
– When Nintendo does a trial event like Mario Tennis Aces, Nintendo learns about the tech infrustructure
– It will work at launch just like Fortnite
– Reggie again says dockless Switch not planned for America
– This is because difference of cultures
– For that market, an additional SKU makes sense
– In December, 3DS was up 27% year-over-year
– This year, 3DS business up 10% in North America
– Reggie says lootboxes have gotten a bit of a bad rap broadly speaking
– The mechanic is as old as baseball cards Reggie says
– For Nintendo, a gameplay mechanic that offers consumers something to buy where you’re not sure what’s inside could be interesting if it’s not the only way to get those items
– For Nintendo, one of many mechanics that can be used to drive engangement
– Reggie says Furukara is a great choice for Nintendo’s next president
– On eSports, Reggie pointed to Splatoon 2 and Smash Bros. E3 tournaments
– Nintendo wants to create content that lets fans come together and go from there
– Reggie says analysts who have gotten things right over the years is very small
– That’s because Nintendo holds things close to the vest, loves to surprise, and surprises big
– Reggie to analysts: don’t worry, Nintendo driving engagement

Reggie weighs in on Metroid Prime 4’s E3 2018 absence, not wanting to repeatedly tease fans
Posted on June 13, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

This information comes from Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime…

“We believe it is not fair to the fan to repeatedly tease them (fans) over time about a game. That’s why we tend to focus close in, typically in a six- to nine-month timeframe, and go deep in sharing content and information on a particular piece of content. But right now, for something that’s not launching in 2018, it just wasn’t the right time.”

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – GameCube Controller live on Amazon
Posted 7 hours ago by Brian in GameCube, News, Switch | 5 Comments
New-Minus.png

Amazon has opened pre-orders for the GameCube controller Nintendo is releasing alongside Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. You can reserve it here. You can also reserve the GameCube controller adapter here.

Reggie says Switch ports likely to arrive much sooner starting end of this year / next year

More third-party ports for Switch were announced at E3 this week. Fortnite was the big one, but a game like Dragon Ball FighterZ is also notable.

The only downside is that Switch owners have had to wait longer for ports, as titles have been coming out later on the platform compared to the initial debuts on other systems. However, Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime believes this will change starting in 2019.

Reggie told The Verge:

“We’re talking today about a platform that is 16 months old. The development cycle today is multiple years. So I would argue that beginning at the end of this year, or next year, that gap will have closed. Because key developers have had the development systems, they’ll have been working to create content for our platform from the beginning. That’s what is going to close that time gap.”

Source

Another eight returning stages discovered for Smash Bros. Ultimate

Last night, we reported on new returning stages spotted for Smash Bros. Ultimate. We have another wave of levels that were discovered in mostly the same way.

After digging through more character portraits and official screenshots, eight additional stages have been found. They are as follows:

– Super Mario Maker from Smash Bros. Wii U / 3DS
– Yoshi’s Island from Smash Bros. Brawl
– Hyrule Castle from Smash Bros. (N64)
– Norfair from Smash Bros. Brawl
– Duck Hunt from Smash Bros. Wii U / 3DS
– Wuhu Island from Smash Bros. Wii U
– Smashville from Smash Bros. Brawl
– Pokemon Stadium from Smash Bros. Melee

Right now we’re looking at over 80 stages in Smash Bros. Ultimate. Of course, even more stages will be revealed in the lead up to launch.

Source

Poke Ball Plus / bundle pre-orders live
Posted 9 hours ago by Brian in News, Switch | 0 Comments
New-Minus.png

Update 2: Bumped to the top again. Standalone Poke Ball Plus live on Amazon.

Update: Bumped to the top. Amazon now has the Eevee bundle here.

Best Buy taking pre-orders for the Poke Ball Plus here. Bundles are here.

Original: GameStop has started taking pre-orders for the Poke Ball Plus. If interested, you can reserve it here. Nintendo will release Poke Ball Plus on November 16.

You can also pre-order the Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu / Eevee bundles with Poke Ball Plus here.

Back
Top Bottom