• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Be warned on ur amazon preorder, there is reports going around that the Bayonetta 1 eshop code in the Amazon order of Bayonetta 2 DOES NOT WORK and comes out with an error message

How are people already getting bayonetta copies from amazon already. I thought they hadn’t even begun shipping copies yet.

How are people already getting bayonetta copies from amazon already. I thought they hadn’t even begun shipping copies yet.

Must be those lucky guys that preorder earlier than you

But yeah, tons of ppl saying they got an invalide eshop code

Man that Amazon **** is scary. Now I'm hoping this problem is rectified before I get my copy. I never got a chance to play Bayonetta so getting both games at once was a big selling factor for me.

Man that Amazon **** is scary. Now I'm hoping this problem is rectified before I get my copy. I never got a chance to play Bayonetta so getting both games at once was a big selling factor for me.

If you're having doubts, I'd cancel my Amazon order right now and drive to your nearest Best Buy/Walmart/Target/Gamestop and just buy a physical copy there. At the very least, less reports about physical copies of Bay 2 from those stores having eShop errors for Bay 1

https://www.gamestop.com/nes/consoles/nintendo-nes-classic-edition-gamestop-refurbished/150078

EDCC941A-E657-48E0-990A-A786269382F4.jpeg

I'm planning on buying a Switch later this month and I want to know how comfortable is the Joy-Con Grip? I want to get the Pro controller but I don't want to fork over $70 though.

Copped the pro controller for 50. Seems like it’s better suited for tv usage but I could see it coming in handy on a plane session or something.

Play with only Joycon or the adapter that was packaged with, but as of late it's literally only handheld usage. No issues thus far for MK8, Splatoon, Zelda, or Pokken.

Didn't like Xenoblade so I returned that, beat Batman Telltale in a day. Now I'm sitting on 80 bucks worth of GS credit. Wish I could have purchase shop cards and dl'ed MH XX but the shop funds are region locked.

Might pick up Bayonetta but I have already played both. Kirby can't get here fast enough, probably just gonna sit on the credit until then.

Back
Top Bottom