• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems more like they had started working on the Balloon World thing while the game was originally in development and weren't able to (or decided not to) finish it before release.

He was wearing a suitcase-backpack in the Direct Mini trailer too

482007-Untitled.jpg

That "you know what this means" does sounds like it's implying more though.

Originally thought I’d go for the robot now it looks like I’m more inclined to cop the other set.

Yeah I work in education and I have a kid. The fact that there is now a video game system that will entice my son with STEM even if it’s much later in life is too dope to me.

Yo could this be apart of Nintendo’s
QOL(quality of life)
Or part of that that we have been hearing they’ve been working on
Nintendo may have other tricks up its sleeves

Yo could this be apart of Nintendo’s
QOL(quality of life)
Or part of that that we have been hearing they’ve been working on
Nintendo may have other tricks up its sleeves

They probably do, considering Nintendo does still have one thing left up their sleeve for the "casuals"................fitness games.

If you remember, outside of Wii Sports, the other big attraction to the Nintendo Wii was the "Wii Fit" games for those stay-at-home soccer moms and/or lazy nobodies that did not want to leave the house that wanted a new workout option that did not involve an exercise instructional VCR/DVD.........that was also fun.

Even though the "Labo" seems like an option to attract the kids market without being "Wii-like," I have a feeling we'll start seeing some new fitness-type games soon from Nintendo for the Switch that will bring back those "fitness casual gamers" that invested in those Wii Fit games back in the day.

I mean, the new Just Dance games already release on the Switch.........its not like the Switch isn't capable of doing that Wii Fit ****. (Not like I would want the return of those expensive *** yoga boards for the Switch)

They probably do, considering Nintendo does still have one thing left up their sleeve for the "casuals"................fitness games.

If you remember, outside of Wii Sports, the other big attraction to the Nintendo Wii was the "Wii Fit" games for those stay-at-home soccer moms and/or lazy nobodies that did not want to leave the house that wanted a new workout option that did not involve an exercise instructional VCR/DVD.........that was also fun.

Even though the "Labo" seems like an option to attract the kids market without being "Wii-like," I have a feeling we'll start seeing some new fitness-type games soon from Nintendo for the Switch that will bring back those "fitness casual gamers" that invested in those Wii Fit games back in the day.

I mean, the new Just Dance games already release on the Switch.........its not like the Switch isn't capable of doing that Wii Fit ****. (Not like I would want the return of those expensive *** yoga boards for the Switch)
im thinking bigger man
nintendo got a plan
buy stock while u can

im thinking bigger man
nintendo got a plan
buy stock while u can

They've already convinced at least a good number of "PC Master Race" gamers to buy a Switch...........and those guys are the hardest critics when it comes to the type of games they want.

All they gotta keep doing is keep releasing games and improve their 3rd party company relations, which they've already begun to rectify to end 2017 (******* Square Enix is practically all-in now)

I am just waiting on Kirby.

Bout to fight Ganon now that all 4 beasts are done. I play Splatoon from time to time, been clearing Pokken fighters singles mode, and Mario kart just kind of sits tight.

Might grab Xenoverse2, but after seeing FighterZ, I don't even wanna mess with the 3D fighting lol.

Bayonetta might tide me over or maybe I will just download MHXX off the Japanese eshop.

They've already convinced at least a good number of "PC Master Race" gamers to buy a Switch...........and those guys are the hardest critics when it comes to the type of games they want.

All they gotta keep doing is keep releasing games and improve their 3rd party company relations, which they've already begun to rectify to end 2017 (****ing Square Enix is practically all-in now)

PC gamers (I'm not a "PC gamer" but I play a lot of PC and navigate in some circles online to know trends) usually have Nintendo consoles, if any, because they have the most games you can't get on PC without emulating

Most PC gamers never bought the Wii and/or Wii-U...........so if anything, it's actual a major improvement from those years previously.

The Nintendo consoles you are referring to that PC guys mostly have are anything Gamecube or older, and you may see a few Wiis in there just for Super Mario Galaxy alone.

Most PC gamers never bought the Wii and/or Wii-U...........so if anything, it's actual a major improvement from those years previously.

The Nintendo consoles you are referring to that PC guys mostly have are anything Gamecube or older, and you may see a few Wiis in there just for Super Mario Galaxy alone.

Yea that's true. Wii was too casual/gimmicky but they prob still had one because who didn't :lol: if the U got some games early on instead of after it failed it woulda been the same story as the traditional home consoles (before the Wii) and been copped in tandem with PC. Switch got back to the actual games instead of the gimmicks and folks hopped back on board.

Back
Top Bottom