• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So basically it is no different than the NBA 2K18 Switch port (which I also consider a lazy port despite the decent demand for the game on the Switch)

In Pokemon related news, they finally named the voice actor to play "Detective Pikachu" in the live action Detective Pikachu movie

deadpoolpikachu-610.jpg

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...ce-detective-pikachu-in-live-action-film.aspx

The Pikapool memes are now fulfilled :rofl::lol:

I play switch 2k often...we just run n gun tho, no play calling, man to man lol make plays how they come.I understand players who play for it to be more realistic or play seriously have issues with the ai

I play switch 2k often...we just run n gun tho, no play calling, man to man lol make plays how they come.I understand players who play for it to be more realistic or play seriously have issues with the ai
The AI is the same for the Switch as it is on PS4 or Xbox though

2K stressed a lot leading up to its release that nothing was sacrificed between the 2 versions other than of course the minor graphics downgrade and frame rate

I don't know what coupons the girl at the register scanned for me but just came up at Meijer with their B1G1 40% off games sales. Grabbed Mario Kart 8, Skyrim, and then Dark Souls 3 for X1. Dark Souls came out to be free basically as you can see.

IMG_3153.png

Are the DLC packs even worth getting if I have yet to beat the game?

Are the DLC packs even worth getting if I have yet to beat the game?

Yeah.......'cuz you don't need to beat the game to have them.

Although the Champions Ballad DLC, it is supposedly a post-game DLC for BOTW compared to the first DLC the Master Swords Trials where you don't need need to have completed the game yet.

Yeah.......'cuz you don't need to beat the game to have them.

Although the Champions Ballad DLC, it is supposedly a post-game DLC for BOTW compared to the first DLC the Master Swords Trials where you don't need need to have completed the game yet.
How was the first DLC? I seen bits of it but it didn't seem like it added to the story.
Is water wet
You're opinion is always bias when it comes to Nintendo, can't trust you dawg :lol:

****, the Expansion Pass didn't load the 2nd DLC yet.......I still got the damn Master Sword trials screen coming up

Back
Top Bottom