• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm cool with a weapon degradation system but I feel like it's way too extreme in BoTW. Granted I just started 2 days ago, but that's probably my only gripe with the game so far. Doesn't take away from me thinking the game is amazing though.

Fighting my first lynel into my first divine beast right after was so good. Killing the lynel after dying like 20 times was so damn rewarding.

I'm cool with a weapon degradation system but I feel like it's way too extreme in BoTW. Granted I just started 2 days ago, but that's probably my only gripe with the game so far. Doesn't take away from me thinking the game is amazing though.

Fighting my first lynel into my first divine beast right after was so good. Killing the lynel after dying like 20 times was so damn rewarding.
The more you play the more you'll realize that finding weapons/shields/bows that are as/more powerful than your current ones is pretty easy. Just use your best stuff and don't try saving anything.

^ I'll still get it but I really don't need it now. I need to give BotW some time.

FIRST LOOK :smokin

DP4KshhUEAEOBgx.jpg

DP4LgmUEAAZfF1.jpg

I like his opinions on RPGs because he actually likes RPGs. I'm sure some of those other reviews are legit too tho. I'm gonna pass for now because I honestly need to sit down and play BotW. I have enough RPGs on my PS4 right now. I also plan to casually start moon collecting on Odyssey
Could you post some of his reviews that you like. I'm curious in his opinion. As you I also have plenty of rpg games to finish. Starting to get bored with exploring in BOTW so a lot of my time now is working my way into the castle.

I still havnt touch Odyssey and not sure when I will with Mario rabbit coming in the mail soon from BF

Could you post some of his reviews that you like. I'm curious in his opinion. As you I also have plenty of rpg games to finish. Starting to get bored with exploring in BOTW so a lot of my time now is working my way into the castle.

I still havnt touch Odyssey and not sure when I will with Mario rabbit coming in the mail soon from BF
Give me a minute and I'll look for a couple.

should be a milkman or marshmallow suit or something.. **** the heart and coins

Anyone getting xeno? I have no time to play buy I'm def thinking about it

Instacop. Xenoblade Chronicles X was aone of my favorite games on the Wii U. It had so much content, the mech suits (aka Skells), the landscapes... plus the fighting system was dope.

This game looks like the story is more in depth and just as big of a game as X.

NINTENDO SWITCH WAS REPORTEDLY BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER MONDAY'S BEST-SELLING PRODUCT
And it wasn't on sale.
BY ALEX OSBORN Nintendo's new console was an incredibly popular item over the Thanksgiving weekend.

According to Adobe Digital Insights (via Markets Insider), Switch was the best-selling product among online retailers on Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday. While competing platforms, like PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, were available at a discount, Nintendo's console was not even on sale.

"Even we had not expected such a record-breaking streak," Jefferies analyst Atul Goyal explained in a note to clients. "This strong sales is going to create a robust installed base, which is where games software will monetize over the next 5-7 years."

Nintendo's stock is up 88.5 percent for the year and is currently trading at $414.50 USD.

On the software front, the clear champions of Black Friday were Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus and Middle-earth: Shadow of War. Check out the top 10 games and movies bought this year, based on data gathered from IGN Deals' Black Friday articles and wikis.

Joining the lineup of critically acclaimed titles like Super Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild that are now available for Switch is Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which launches tomorrow. For our thoughts Monolith Soft's new role-playing game, read IGN's Xenoblade Chronicles 2 review.

Well, that explains why I no longer see Nintendo Switch consoles sitting on shelves like the last 4-5 weeks.

I guess that was Nintendo's plan all along.......surplus all the Switch supply to the stores every week until Black Friday/Cyber Monday, then let the sales BOOM.

Question is, does anyone see any new Switch consoles sitting on shelves this week?

Well, that explains why I no longer see Nintendo Switch consoles sitting on shelves like the last 4-5 weeks.

I guess that was Nintendo's plan all along.......surplus all the Switch supply to the stores every week until Black Friday/Cyber Monday, then let the sales BOOM.

Question is, does anyone see any new Switch consoles sitting on shelves this week?
I went to Target and Gamestop and seen them. I even seen the neon joy con bundle.

I went to Target and Gamestop and seen them. I even seen the neon joy con bundle.

Yeah, my observation was coming from the perspective of this past Monday and Tuesday AFTER Black Friday at my own local stores here in Houston.

Some stores may have restocked since then, or if this was at your local store store on Monday/Tuesday......your stores were probably holding out stock from the the Black Friday sales AND/OR they quickly restocked on Monday/Tuesday.

Nintendo Tops Toyo Keizai's List Of Japan's Richest Companies, While Sony Is Fourth

Japanese business publication Toyo Keizai has released its list of the 500 richest companies in Japan, and Nintendo has come out on top.

Nintendo has a whopping 946 billion Yen in net cash reserves, and is - as we know - currently raking it in thanks to the incredibly successful Switch.

Nintendo's closest rival in the video game sphere is Sony, which came in fourth place on the same list. Sony naturally has other interests outside of gaming, such as consumer electronics and smartphones, which makes Nintendo's achievement even more impressive.

[via japanesenintendo.com, toyokeizai.net]

Back
Top Bottom