• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And that sir is where the real fun of Odyssey begins........'cuz without the advanced Cappy jumps, the game is pretty generic as some ppl have stated.
I was getting ready to do some crazy Cappy jumps then every time I was about to jump on him he came back to me :lol:

I think I'm gonna wait till next year to see if I'll get a Switch. I wanna see what the 2018 lineup will be

I’m losing faith man. If they do decide to go through with it, I hope they release it all at once. I ain’t trying to wait months at a time so get a game.
We pretty much know at this point that’s the route they’re going already

If the 2017 lineup didn’t impress you enough for damn sure the 2018 ain’t gonna blow you away enough
For now the only 2 games that I'd buy for sure are Odyssey and Splatoon 2. I wanna wait to see if there will be Smash Bros, Pikmin 4, what the Pokemon game is (hope it's like Colosseum/Gale of Darkness), a Wii Sports type of game, etc.

The sports games like 2K and FIFA I already have for Xbox and some of the titles I already played for U I wouldn't plan on buying for the Switch (BOTW, MK 8, Pokken).

Last edited:
Plus with Nintendo increasing their stock of Switches next year, I figure it's not worth it right now to rush. Idk that's just me.

I’m losing faith man. If they do decide to go through with it, I hope they release it all at once. I ain’t trying to wait months at a time so get a game.
nah they said they are doing it
just waiting till beginning of the year to announce it
i hope rumors are true about gc vc

Pretty sure the Switch Pokemon game is confirmed to be the core RPG game like on the 3DS/DS/Gameboy
yup it is
its gonna sell millions
especially if it plays similar to how xenoblade does
imagine :pimp:
but even if its not
gonna sell millions for sure
plus if they do the 2 different games like they usually do
i know im a buy both for me and my son

nah they said they are doing it
just waiting till beginning of the year to announce it
i hope rumors are true about gc vc
Yeah I read that a Direct may be happening after the holiday season for the first half of 2018.

Nintendo would be dumb not to have gc vc. It had so many classics and there's too much money to be made

Been playing more handheld and my joy con keeps going out. I thought that issue only happened when it was detached from the system. Don't wanna send it in :lol: :smh:

You right :lol: you know if I gotta send the whole system in or just the joy con? I can just stick to docked with the pro controller in the meantime if I can keep the system

If the Joy Con is the issue, just send the Joy Con. A Joy Con is replacable anyway, they sell them at the stores at least once a month (expensive, but still buyable compared to an actual Switch)

You send the entire console in, your **** is gonna get erased guaranteed :smh:

Finally finished Mario Odyssey with all of the Power Moons. What a great game. The controls really set this game apart from any 3D platformer Ive ever played. 10 out of 10 for me.

If you havn't beaten all of the levels on the dark side of the moon or attempted to get the Power Moons in a each world, you really didn't beat the game. The tougher power moons force you to learn how to play. After a while I was pulling off some crazy stunts with Cappy. I had Mario looking like a Parkour master out in these streets. Such a fun game.

Back
Top Bottom