• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've now beaten every major console Mario game I care to from NES to Wii

1. Super Mario Bros. (NES)
2. Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
3. Super Mario World (SNES)
** Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES)
4. Super Mario 64 (N64)
5. Super Mario Sunshine (GC)
6. New Super Mario Bros. (Wii)
7. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
8. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)

Mario 3D World and Super Mario Bros. U will be next eventually. I have no plans on getting a switch for a few years so I'll wait on Odyssey while I work on my backlog with other games / other systems.

Add Super Mario 3D World to that list

Wasn't really feeling the game too much at first but then the amount of levels in it just kept going and getting better.

Super Mario 3d world is the closest thing we are going to get as a successor to smb3 or world. It's definitely one of the greatest platformers of all time and a lot of ppl missed out due to the wiiu not taking off.

When I was a kid I used to imagine what Mario 3 or world would be like in 3d. I got to know like 20 plus years later

Do you guys know if I would need to buy another controller to play splatoon multiplayer or can I get away with one joy con like I did mario kart.

It's definitely one of the greatest platformers of all time and a lot of ppl missed out due to the wiiu not taking off.

I know Nintendo does their own thing, but they need to take a page outta Sony's book with this one. Most of the bright spots of their library early on were PS3 remasters. They don't even have to put their main ppl on it. Just contract it out

I bought Mario sunshine..no thanks

and I downloaded smb3 and sm world for 3ds..not as exciting as before..I have 3D world and new super Mario bros 2..those are pretty dope..and I have both galaxies for wii but still need to play

I still haven't beaten champions road.
I've made it to the last part a few times.

I honestly can't grasp how to complete it within the time limit and without getting hit.

No powers and no check points makes it extremely difficult. It's not even one part that necessarily gives me the most trouble lol. It's the whole thing combined.

It's definitely a combo of muscle memory, adapting to unexpected changes, nerves...its a mental thing. It's pretty intense

Last edited:

Anyone pick up the GameStop tp link ? It gives epona

:wow:

I'm so heading to Gamestop later today

I guess it came out a few weeks ago but they have been getting restocks I went in was about to walk out and dude asked if I was looking for anything he said they had just received one in the morning so ask the associate too if you don't see it

Next week the cloud amiibos :pimp:

eek.gif

I'm so heading to Gamestop later today
I guess it came out a few weeks ago but they have been getting restocks I went in was about to walk out and dude asked if I was looking for anything he said they had just received one in the morning so ask the associate too if you don't see it

Next week the cloud amiibos
pimp.gif
I just checked the Gamestop local store tracker for that particular Link amiibo............every single Gamestop near my house has it restocked

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Super Mario 3d world is the closest thing we are going to get as a successor to smb3 or world. It's definitely one of the greatest platformers of all time and a lot of ppl missed out due to the wiiu not taking off.

When I was a kid I used to imagine what Mario 3 or world would be like in 3d. I got to know like 20 plus years later
i thoughtnsmb wii and wii u were good sequels to smb3

It's a shame what Nintendo did to the Mario Party series. All the games from 1-8 were a lot of fun. Then starting with 9, for some reason they decided to completely change the dynamic of the game. Everyone in one car, collecting the mini stars around the board, how you play minigames, etc. All of it sucked. They fixed something that wasn't broke. Would've got 10 if they changed it back to the original format.

Last edited:

It's a shame what Nintendo did to the Mario Party series. All the games from 1-8 were a lot of fun. Then starting with 9, for some reason they decided to completely change the dynamic of the game. Everyone in one car, collecting the mini stars around the board, how you play minigames, etc. All of it sucked. They fixed something that wasn't broke. Would've got 10 if they changed it back to the original format.
Can't stress enough how much I support this sentiment 

They screwed the pooch with this series and I'm praying they can revive the series on the Switch sometime in the future by going back to the basic boardgame/minigame system

Mario Party 3 & 4 were the best to me

Last edited:
when y'all go to gamestop hit me
ill give u my pro member number so y'all get that discount and extra trade in bonus

Can't stress enough how much a support this sentiment 

They screwed the pooch with this series and I'm praying they can revive the series on the Switch sometime in the future by going back to the basic boardgame/minigame system

Mario Party 3 & 4 were the best to me
Mario Party 4 is the GOAT

So developers of the new indie game Death Squared released their "own personal release trailer" for the game going on the Nintendo Switch

laugh.gif

But this looks like a solid indie game for $14.95, I might cop down the road

Dammit @Joe Billionaire
, look what you made your boy do...........

(Shout out to my #Shadow1s making a cameo in the background of this low resolution pic)

:pimp: It's worth it for epona Thang selling for 40 on eBay I think u only gotta use it once to get epona..I said I didn't wanna start buying amiibo but I think I got 13 counting the clouds I'm getting next week lol

Back
Top Bottom