• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My one friend said he pretty much bought the Switch for BOTW. Regarding the VC, I still have all the great GameCube games and I wouldn't want to buy a new console mainly to play past console games. 

Lmao dude who got 3 stars. Next level frustrating.

There were a few times I was stuck trying to get 1 star. It was fun for me tho, that felt like actually "beating the game."
You got 3 stars on all 200cc races? I am fine with knowing that I will never accomplish that simply because of the new rainbow road :lol: I came in dead last on that track because I just cant stay on the damn course, luckily I was in 1st on the other 3 races so I was able to get a gold trophy and unlock gold Mario.

Nah man was lol'ing at you thinking you needed that instead of 1 star :lol:

I've actually never even played on 200, I knew I might obsess too much over getting gud at that as opposed to working on my backlog of other games (mainly botw)

I got the Wii U months after the switch was out

Last edited:
200 cc is not that hard.. I guess I should hop online sometime soon and hand ya'll some fades :smokin

The skills needed for 200cc arent evem useful in online play, never seen a 200cc race... The one thing that I dont understand and that frustrates me online is sometimes you can hit someone with a red shell and their cart will flip and go through the hit animation but never lose speed.

The skills needed for 200cc arent evem useful in online play, never seen a 200cc race... The one thing that I dont understand and that frustrates me online is sometimes you can hit someone with a red shell and their cart will flip and go through the hit animation but never lose speed.
When you get your rating up they throw you in 200cc races

Been in random online groups many times now where its only 150cc, mirror and 200cc races

I tried 200cc for the first time today during halftime bc this thread :lol:

Got 2 stars in Grand Prix, gunna mess around here and there to 1 star all the cups

Last edited:
I'm getting on MK8D at 4:30PM west coast time so whoever tryna get ran on meet me in the lobby

I'm gonna finish adding everyone from the front page when I get home

Pokken's single player tournament was a breeze. Beat all 4 leagues and only lost twice.

Last edited:
Yeah I only lost
When mewtwo appeared as a boss
I got smacked
Difficulty had ramped up
Won't buy pokken again for the switch though

I skipped through the stupid little story they were telling like yeah I'm just doing this for the unlockables.

Finally found a setup I'm comfortable with. That inkling Splatoon setup is dope.

I can't mess with the heavy characters like most people suggest.

Reggie: Nintendo Spotlight will consist of a lot of new game play, new reveals, and new first looks. There will also be new reveals during the first hour of Tree House Live :smokin

I'd be surprised if Nintendo just took the easy route and did the obvious. I think they're gonna come from left field with some stuff.

Back
Top Bottom