• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
soooo
review for streetfigher on switch have been coming in
and they aren't looking to good
none seems to be nintendo's fault
seems like lazy capcom :smh:

here's a an excerpt from one review

Here's what you get for your money: a bastardised version of Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - yep, that game from 1994 - two new characters who aren't really new, a god-awful first-person motion control mode, a throwaway two-player co-op mode, a colour editor, online play and that's about it.

It's a shame, because in many ways Street Fighter is perfect for Nintendo Switch. Going with a retro-themed release on the console makes a lot of sense. The Final Challengers is quick to get going, with super fast loading times. I reckon plenty of people who played Street Fighter 2 back in the day will see someone playing this on Switch in a pub or whatever and fancy a shot, using the Joy-Cons as fiddly little controllers for short bursts of nostalgia-fuelled fun. The problem with this, though, is someone will have had to pay for the thing in the first place. That person's not going to be me, and it shouldn't be you, either.

:rofl: :rofl:

The problem with this, though, is someone will have had to pay for the thing in the first place. That person's not going to be me, and it shouldn't be you, either.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn, that's too real.

roll.gif

Capcom always messes up

I watched a few reviews and gameplay im canceling, I'll cop at 20 along with Tetris

Canceling my preorder whenever I go pick it up and putting the money towards arms

Hacked my nes classic yesterday and put street fighter2 turbo on it

Also picked up fire emblem echeos le for 3ds for when I get my 2d xl

Last edited:
Monster Hunter XX coming to Switch

Monster Hunter XX is coming to Switch, Capcom has announced.

More details about this version of the game will be shared at the Monster Hunter Championship 2017 on Saturday. This will include a Japanese release date for the game.

For the time being, access a teaser site for the Switch version of Monster Hunter XX here.

Monster Hunter XX is an expanded version of Monster Hunter Generations. Generations came out in the west on 3DS last year. In Japan, Capcom released Monster Hunter XX on the same portable back in March.

I think I might cop Wind Waker HD soon

I have nothing left to do in BOTW besides upgrade the armor and collect those 500 seeds

And side missions

Last edited:
Do it.

Wind waker is really dope..replayed it a couple times.

I paypal'd a NTer $20 for a download code when it first dropped :lol:

Finally finished BOTW yesterday evening... GOTY :nthat:

I still need to complete the game :smh:

I moved in March to a new crib and that process kind of threw off my gaming. I'm contemplating just starting over, but I only have 1 divine beast left.

For those that are playing on monitors, what headphones/headsets are y'all using?

Last edited:
Yo I don't see how sf can be bad or good really. It's the same old game ported to another system. You're either down with it or not. Only thing new is that way of the hado thing which does look suspect :lol:

Finally finished BOTW yesterday evening... GOTY :nthat:

I still need to complete the game :smh:

I moved in March to a new crib and that process kind of threw off my gaming. I'm contemplating just starting over, but I only have 1 divine beast left.

For those that are playing on monitors, what headphones/headsets are y'all using?

Same... I have 1 beast left and lightweight fell off :rofl:

I love this zelda so much tho.

Here's the 2 headphones i rotate between:

Astro A40
http://amzn.to/2rpd0Ft

Audio-Technica ATH-M50xWH -- i have 2 pairs. One for home, one for work :pimp:
http://amzn.to/2rH7QV7

Back
Top Bottom