• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is definitely a handheld and not a console.

When I docked it last night it looked like crap on my 4K SUHD HDR Samsung KS8000. Even when I changed the color settings from HDR to something more appropriate to the Switch, it didn't look good. The graphics just don't look as sharp and crisp as it does on the actual unit.

Last edited:
Only 2 more hours til pickup 
nerd.gif

When I docked it last night it looked like crap on my 4K SUHD HDR Samsung KS8000. Even when I changed the color settings from HDR to something more appropriate to the Switch, it didn't look good. The graphics just don't look as sharp and crisp as it does on the actual unit.
This is no bueno

Still up. haha. Tried Zelda on the device itself and didn't like how it felt. Played with it on my lap and using pro controller and now back on TV. So many options.

Zelda is certified crack.

Last edited:
Can't front I'm kinda jealous I don't have a switch. I told my girl not to cop it for me since I knew that Zelda was pretty much the only launch title I would want.

I'm sure I will get it down the line but does anyone have a list of those games that are dropping soon. I love Zelda but I need more to justify that $300. I already have a lengthy backlog of XB1 and PS4 Games

This is disappointing to hear.

Hopefully Nintendo releases a firmware update to fix that.

Well damn. My unit is coming today and I have the same TV. Was hoping not to hear something like this.

What picture mode did you try it out on btw?

Last edited:
Most definitely an impulse buy.. bought two at midnight just because lol ( honestly had nothing at all left to do lmaooo just being real lol ) :lol: so i went at 11 was one of the last few to be handed tickets.

Most def last person with neon console lol felt goodman [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] #ohhhyeahhhh !!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

But i came home left everything in the bag and immediately turned on my playstation pro lmaoo :lol: :lol: [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]Royal rumble 2k17 match .. which i lost the belt to cena [emoji]128148[/emoji] lmaooo instant devastation :frown: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Woke up to shipping confirmation for 2 more consoles lmaooo what the heck was i thinking lol im not even interested in zelda anymore honestly lol #sadness :frown: lmaoooo [emoji]128148[/emoji][emoji]128148[/emoji][emoji]128148[/emoji] 1 - 2 switch looks like a cool silly game.. maybe that'll win me over lmaoo im such a kid [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

I may return these for an awesome little blogging cam so i can be amazing like fousey lol :nthat: :nthat: [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] :nthat: :nthat:

- much luv, stay freshhhh !!!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

#TeamNiketalk .. ps that 4k tv hdr talk has me extremely underwhelmed [emoji]128148[/emoji] Saddened to hear this as this is my current setup.. & i dont enjoy handheld gaming !! This is what happens when the child in you wants wants wants lol #devastated [emoji]128148[/emoji] :rofl: :rofl: [emoji]128584[/emoji]

I'll give my review after breakfast !! :lol: :lol: [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Once again much luv & stay freshhhh !!! :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

#koudieluvvvv :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: follow my ig.. lets make life fun again [emoji]128523[/emoji] Koudieluv !! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
The frames in BOTW :x at least docked. Also a lot of pop in. Hopefully we get some good patch work soon.

Anyone get BotW for wii u digital? My **** gets half way then stops completely and the system freezes. Smh if i knew it was gonna be this bad i would have got the physical copy.

How are them PS2 graphics treating you? /s

Plan on using it specifically as a handheld, but how my iPhone got a better resolution than a console, b.

Waiting out till Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom