• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldnt find the damn controller at all on amazon. It kept taking me to 3rd party sellers asking for 200+ 

These things are going for $5 to $600 on ebay right now... worth every penny to be honest but.... I just can't do that because I saw the struggle people with their struggle cars walking away looking at me in the front of the line with Disgust, like "Who is this fat little man with a beard and why ain't he at the North Pole making more Classic Nintendos, and what does WTAPS MEAN (Is it a gang)???????".....LOL!!

I would honestly feel bad reselling this to someone for that price. I like money but I'm not into Mucking with the General Public weaknesses like that.

Now if you want to buy some supreme from me, I'll sell it to you for $$$

Last edited:
I don't think they are selling that high

Most completed auctions I said were $220-250 area u less after the amazon release they jumped but either way people are dumb

i totally forgot about this last night as i was at the failed nike soho opening

if i remembered i would have went to cop the system today

Last edited:
Picked up 2 in store today, sold one today for $225 locally and got shipping from GameStop :pimp:

Kind of dumb for Nintendo to make that announcement. They knew it was a hot item from the first announcement, yet they didn't make enough? Cmon Nintendo, give us a break.

Couldn't even make enough extra controllers 
mean.gif

Kind of dumb for Nintendo to make that announcement. They knew it was a hot item from the first announcement, yet they didn't make enough? Cmon Nintendo, give us a break.

Couldn't even make enough extra controllers :smh:

The Wii was the same way when it released.

Folks just need to wait it out. These will be everywhere soon enough.

How much will the wii u and the 3ds XL cost when the switch drops..just wondering

Couldn't even make enough extra controllers 
mean.gif
They always do this though.

wii

gamecube adapter

amiibos

list goes on forever

Back
Top Bottom