• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This game scared the **** out of me as a kid.

Time to get that 3ds and man up. 
pimp.gif

Most definitely, I've been playing here and there on my 3DS during my commute so hopefully I'll be ready to go come release date.

Been looking for the bundle but to no avail, guess I'll have to buy them seperate.

I wanna get in some mario kart games in though before Smash takes over.

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Aye u gonna get in on the smash wii u tournament????
damn Bowser, Lucario, Sonic and Mega Man, Nintendo trying to take all the cash out my wallet. I hope they do one for Mewtwo too, even though I think it'll be limited.

Most definitely, I've been playing here and there on my 3DS during my commute so hopefully I'll be ready to go come release date.

Been looking for the bundle but to no avail, guess I'll have to buy them seperate.

Bundles for amiibo????
Nintendo partnering up with loot crate to offer bundles I gotta check for the article I seen it today

Yo 4real I'm about to cop the Wii U..

Played MK8 demo today..had the first wii..barely play my PS3

The Mario games look insane too

Dont know if you guys saw this..posted on slickdeal
Wii Remote Plus - Refurbished $20
https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/po/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod400003

Target has a buy 2 get 1 free for this week

If you buy super smash or mario kart 8 at target on black friday you get $15 gift card.
For $5 more you can get the Nuncuk still debating on if I want to get another one from the site but also I was thinking one of these retail stores was going to have them in stock around this price
mean.gif

Bundles for amiibo????
Nintendo partnering up with loot crate to offer bundles I gotta check for the article I seen it today

Nah, I meant the Smash bundle that comes with the GameCube controller and adapter.

I did read (I think it was here) that if you preorder Smash somewhere you get and amiibo, could be wrong though.

Looks like the January date for the 3rd wave of Amiibo's is for Japan cause NOA just released this video.

[Video]

:smh: :stoneface: @ retailer exclusive figures.[/Video]

Best Buy's Black Friday Nintendo sale seems to have popped up and it's great if you don't have a Wii U and want one.

best_buy_black_friday_wii_u_2014_small.png

Back
Top Bottom