• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, but I feel like one when saying something is perfect for the switch.

FECE4612-A75B-469F-8F75-E6CA64BE3E18.jpeg

Super cool graphic novel type game

even though JRPGs are my second favorite genre of game, after finally beating the first xenoblade last night, i can definitely say that series ain’t for me

wouldn’t say it’s a bad game but for me the journey was way too long and doesn’t leave you feeling fulfilled at the end, the story didn’t keep me invested, you’re not rewarded for grinding as you’ll still get rocked easily by some of the late game enemies, and the game makes you do A LOT of pointless backtracking

i was essentially hate beating the game by the last few chapters as i was just wanting to finish it and get it over with (even threw on casual mode to get through it quicker)

even though JRPGs are my second favorite genre of game, after finally beating the first xenoblade last night, i can definitely say that series ain’t for me

wouldn’t say it’s a bad game but for me the journey was way too long and doesn’t leave you feeling fulfilled at the end, the story didn’t keep me invested, you’re not rewarded for grinding as you’ll still get rocked easily by some of the late game enemies, and the game makes you do A LOT of pointless backtracking

i was essentially hate beating the game by the last few chapters as i was just wanting to finish it and get it over with (even threw on casual mode to get through it quicker)
How bout Chrono Cross?

Well good thing is you get to avoid XB2. It is the the ugliest game I have ever seen in my life.

Forgot all about Advance Wars coming out for switch lol. I was excited about it when it got announced I guess it got delayed again?|l

Back
Top Bottom